iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » iphone Top 100 80's Songs app...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: iphone Top 100 80's Songs app...
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't normally advertise or promote stuff on these forums but this one was too good to pass...

Love the 80's? (Duh!)
Got an iphone?

Apparently this app gives you the opportunity to stream the top 100 80's songs direct to iphone and also get the link to buy the download. For only £1.19 this looks like THE app for 80's fans however the reviews are mixed from AWESOME to TERRIBLE depending on the reviewer.

May get this, anybody else have it, able to review it?

For those interested Billie Jean is the Number 1 song!!!!

Billie Jean is not my Nomster [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd bet most of the folks here own nearly all 100 songs already. There are only 4 or 5 '80s songs that I still need and none of them have ever been issued on any commercially-available music format.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home