iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Upcoming Concerts (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Upcoming Concerts
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noms,

How were Maiden? I'm seeing them tomorrow.  -  -

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Maiden were awesome, probably the best I've seen them in a long time.

What was your opinion J?

The Nomster of the Beast [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
I just ordered my tickets for Eric Johnson in August! My favorite guitarist ever! [Smile]

Well, saw EJ and he rocked. What talent!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Late night last night.

EMINEM (first time ever in Ireland!)
Kaiser Chiefs
Jimmy at World
OFWGKTA
D12
The Knux

Worked security but got an outstanding view of the stage. First 3 bands were pretty ****ing awful if you ask me but once Jimmy Eat World hit the stage, my day improved (despite it raining throughout their set!)

Kaiser Chiefs were immensely impressive and I would definitiely see them again.

Mr Mathers. Having no idea of what he would be like live, I was not expecting a great show. How wrong could I be? He totally laid waste to Northern Ireland, decimating the crowd with all the hits plus new material. Colour me impressed, that guy can certainly put on a show.

10/10

Feels so empty Without Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simply The Noms:
I thought Maiden were awesome, probably the best I've seen them in a long time.

What was your opinion J?

The Nomster of the Beast [Cool]

I had a brilliant time. I was up in the heavens of the O2 Arena, but still had a great view of the band.

Trivium opened for Maiden -- wasn't really aware of them beforehand, and to be honest, I won't be rushing out to get any of their albums.

Maiden were indeed awesome though.

Doctor Doctor
(UFO song)

Satellite 15... The Final Frontier
El Dorado
2 Minutes to Midnight
The Talisman
Coming Home
Dance of Death
The Trooper
The Wicker Man
Blood Brothers
When the Wild Wind Blows
The Evil That Men Do
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Encore:

The Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Running Free

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
(Monty Python song)

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legends of Rock 2, October 8th 2011, Club Teatria, Oulu Finland.

Bands: TNT, Helix, Treat, Ghost Machinery.

I´m gonna be in hard rock heaven [Cool]

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
L.A guns next month [Smile]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going to see Yngwie Malmsteen for the second time next month!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yngwie rules! Who will be the singer on this tour?
Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Yngwie rules! Who will be the singer on this tour?

I believe it will be Ripper Owens again.... he was the singer a couple years back too when I last saw Yngwie.
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you guys are rockin' out at all these rock shows!...that's awesome.

My upcoming show won't be rock, but I am going to see Freestyle artists Stevie B and Lisa Lisa in a few weeks. Can't wait to dance. [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Willie Nelson-October 20
Anthrax w/ Testament- November 5
Foo Fighters- November 8
Judas Priest-Nov 27

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking about going to see Priest too. They are playing in my hometown. I just need to find someone to go with me.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Well, saw Yngwie Malmsteen again Thursday night and he was better now than last time! Never gets old watching him shred on that guitar....wow.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Going to see Eric Johnson again in January! [Smile]
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're so lucky. I love great guitarists. He is very unique.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
You're so lucky. I love great guitarists. He is very unique.

He is awesome Bernie. The great Andy Mckee(acoustic master)is opening for him. Can't wait for this show!
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Going to see Eric Johnson again in January! [Smile]

Eric was great again and Andy McKee also was great! Going to see Stryper again in May!!!
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Edition in April [Smile] !
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the type of absolute garbage that we get here in Pittsburgh: http://www.livenation.com/First-Niagara-Pavilion-tickets-Burgettstown/venue/180232

No Iron Maiden. Whitesnake skips us every year- even though one of their guitarists is from the 'Burgh. This is why I haven't been to a show in almost two years.

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, PG, I remember the first year they opened the pavillion at Burgettstown. I think it was like 1990 or 1991, and I saw Billy Joel and Elton John, the first night the place opened. Now it's slim pickings.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like to see springsteen, too far too drive and the tickets cost too much
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Looks like I'm heading to Donington again this year, in a work role rather than customer role though so should get to see some of the bands I want on what looks to be the best line up they have ever had!!!

Metallinoms [Cool]

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

quote:
Originally posted by Crash:
Yeah, PG, I remember the first year they opened the pavillion at Burgettstown. I think it was like 1990 or 1991, and I saw Billy Joel and Elton John, the first night the place opened. Now it's slim pickings.

I haven't been to Burgettstown in years. I used to like it enough, but now the shows suck. I remember that Billy Joel/Elton John concert- my friend went. I saw the Crue there later that summer- that was the first time I saw them.
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Gonna be a top night in Belfast tonight!

The awesomeness that is

MACHINE HEAD

are gonna blow the roof off the Ulster Hall and I intend to be either right at the front or running around the circle pits like a lunatic!!

The Nomsness Within [Cool]

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home