iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Upcoming Concerts (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Upcoming Concerts
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LoverswithCassie:
I would be more than happy to take you with me, 80sRocked.

I sure would go if I wasn't on the other side of the world! Have fun though....
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. May 13th Wembley Arena [Smile] OOOOOOOOOOOOOH yeah.
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to see Winger and Firehouse in May at the Clearfield County, PA Fairgrounds. There is an Outdoors show during the day, then the concert starts at 7 p.m. What more could ya want? Rednecks and 80's Bands! Whoo-hooooo!
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
I'm going to see Winger and Firehouse in May at the Clearfield County, PA Fairgrounds. There is an Outdoors show during the day, then the concert starts at 7 p.m. What more could ya want? Rednecks and 80's Bands! Whoo-hooooo!

Sweet! I am taking the 3 hour trip to PA to see Winger and Firehouse as well! Different show though....at the end of July. Can't wait. I also just got my Iron Maiden/Dream Theater tickets!!!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80's Rocked, are you going to the Winger show at Penn's Peak/ Jim Thorpe, PA? I heard that place is nice. Let us know how the Iron Maiden show goes- I am not going to see them as they are playing on a weekday here in the Burgh. I'm totally bummed.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going to see Bon Jovi at the 02 in London in June,the support act is Kid Rock.
Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
80's Rocked, are you going to the Winger show at Penn's Peak/ Jim Thorpe, PA?

Yes I am Pittsgirl. Got a sweet hotel for the weekend, just 4 miles away. Can't wait!
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend just got IRON MAIDEN tix (good seats too!) for us for a July MADISON SQUARE GARDEN show. Does anyone know if this is their last tour? (although with a lot of these bands their "Farewell Tours" really ARENT. KISS, for example!)

He wanted to get us SCORPIONS tix too but that show is a good drive away from where I live.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm..****tburghgirl has me wondering if WINGER is going to be playing near me soon (Im in NY). I saw them in a club a few years ago and they were really good, better than I expected theyd be. I would definately go see them again.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TFF is awesome live! I saw them when they did their reunion tour back in 2005 (I was lucky enough to win tickets from the 80's music radio station in Vegas)...They did all of the hits and their voices are still great. I'll have to check them out again if they come to Chicago.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
Hmmmmm..****tburghgirl has me wondering if WINGER is going to be playing near me soon (Im in NY).

They are mamamia! June 20th at 8pm at The B.B. King Club. I am going to that show too.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

mamamia, even if you are not a big Winger fan, it is worth it just to see Reb Beach on guitar. He is awesome!
sheena
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5620

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sheena   Email sheena   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all the UK rewinders,
Roxy Music and Grace Jones are going to play the Lovebox Festival in Victoria Park,London in July.
Here is the website if you are interested.
http://www.lovebox.net/

Posts: 56 | From: London,UK | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I attended the Spandau Ballet/Tears For Fears concert at the Rod Laver Arena!

Jack Jones, former frontman of Southern Sons, performed first, playing some songs with an acoustic guitar. Then Tears For Fears came on. They talked to the audience and introduced the band members. It was very good.

Mad World
Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Secret World
Sowing The Seeds Of Love
To The River
Pale Shelter
Break It Down
Head Over Heels
Woman In Chains
Shout.

Spandau Ballet followed. A slideshow, backdrop and lights show accompanied the concert. The audience sang along with the songs.

To Cut A Long Story Short
The Freeze
Highly Strung
Only When You Leave
I'll Fly For You
How Many Lies
Virgin
She Loved Like Diamond
Once More
Round And Round
Always In The Back Of My Mind
With The Pride
Through The Barricades
Instinction
Communication
Chant No 1 (I Don't Need This Pressure On)/Paint Me Down
True
Fight For Ourselves
Gold

I'm glad that I fronted up! It was most good-o! [Smile] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Just got my Angels & Airwaves tickets for May....nice!

-

Saw Angels & Airwaves last night and they rocked the joint. The opening band, (Say Anything), sucked real bad.

oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I attended the Spandau Ballet/Tears For Fears concert at the Rod Laver Arena!

i am eva so jealous!!!
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blaze Bayley, Teatria, Oulu, Finland, tonight.
It´s time to rock!

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kiss rocked. That is all.
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weekend outdoor concert in Halifax, NS in July....Kid Rock, Counting Crows, Black Eyed Peas, Weezer, Daughtry, Tonic, Classified, and lots of local talent.....Counting Crows certainly catches my eye....not a Kid Rock fan....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Sunday 15th May 2011 @ O2 Arena

up-to-date:

Hard Rock Calling: Pearl Jam/Wolfmother 25/6/2010
Muse @ Wembley Stadium 10/9/2010
Roger Waters @ O2 Arena 15/5/2011

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's an annual jubilee right in my hometown...on the waterfront each year. Typically popular Canadian bands...this years line up (Fri - Sun) includes: Blue Rodeo, Sloan, The Trews, Haywire, and Matthew Barber, along with tons of local talent...quite a fun weekend which me and my wife never miss....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Saw Winger live last night for the first time. They only get better with age.... what a performance.

-

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Sa-weet 80's Rocked. I'm diggin' that old pic of them^. I froze my *** off at that outdoor show they were barely able to put on in Clearfield, PA last month. I don't know how they were able to play their instruments- it was raining and literally hovering around 34-35 degrees.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Up the Irons!

-

Saw Iron Maiden last night at MSG with Dream Theater opening. Awesome show! For some odd reason they wanted the a/c shut off though and we roasted! Great night either way!

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Does the A/C affect Bruce's voice? He got ****ed at the Pittsburgh show 5 years ago cuz there were too many people smoking in the amphitheater.
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home