iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Upcoming Concerts (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Upcoming Concerts
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heard today through word of mouth that Motley Crue will be playing the North Dakota State Fair this year. Not sure if it's a solo date for the Crue or if it's going to be part of CrueFest. Hopefully I'll have some steady income coming in by the time tickets go on sale so I can go see me some Crue at their nastiest. Always an awesome show.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did some quick checking and it appears that Motley Crue will be appearing alone at the ND State Fair which looks to be the only date around that time that isn't part of CrueFest.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have they announced whose on Cruefest this year? Last year's rocked!

-

[ 01. March 2009, 17:16: Message edited by: MotleyRulz ]

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moz is touring again. he's the best. depeche mode is also supposed to be touring this spring or summer.

and i read, though i have no link, that Jane's Addiction is touring this summer with NIN. i would love to see Jane's but i don't think i could handle all of the mall goths who want to see NIN.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read somewhere that Trent was producing the new Jane's album..........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok,decision made,

I'm going here this year...

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.aspx

Faith No More, Slipknot and Def Leppard all headlining!!

GET IN!!!!!!!

Faith Noms More [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Holy **** are Faith No More finally reuniting? Maybe a stateside tour??????
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

hopefully a new Faith No More CD too
Missie
MadonnaWannabee
Member # 2186

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Missie   Author's Homepage   Email Missie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J2ME:
Who are you going to see in 2009?

So far I have the following planned:

Morrissey @ O2 Academy Brixton on May 30th

If he shows. I had tickets to see him headline Inland Invasion back in.....2004, I think. Yeah, he pulled a no-show.

He's talented as all get-out, but he is known for last minute cancellations and no-shows.

Good luck!

Missie

Posts: 432 | From: Burbank, CA | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNUC
Master Rewinder
Member # 3594

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TNUC   Author's Homepage   Email TNUC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update on CRUEFEST...

The CRUE will be playing "Dr. Feelgood" in it's entirety this summer!! In celebration of the 20th anniversary of this killer record!

Although i've always wanted them to do the SATD album front to back live, I can't complain, this is gonna kick a$$

Posts: 193 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn. Crue will probably headline 2nd stage at download and play this whilst Faith No More are on the main stage. What a dilemma...

FNM will probably win and i'll miss the crue...AGAIN!

Nomsley Crue [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while i was on facebook yesterday my buddy sent me a video from metallica and when i went to pick it up and watch it posted on the site was motley crue here at darien lake sept. 5th. it didn't have any other bands posted with them? no matter i am going to that concert too!! dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

As big a Crue fan as I am, I'd probably make the same decision Noms. I've saw the Crue numerous times though and only saw FNM once. I read the Cruefest lineup will be announced on March 16. The tour starts on July 19 in NJ (they're in Raleigh, NC on my birthday hot damn) and wind up Sept. 5 in NY. That NY date you mentioned is a Cruefest date dee......

http://www.cruefest2.com/

[ 06. March 2009, 02:44: Message edited by: MotleyRulz ]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the info motleyrulz [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought my tickets yesterday to go see The Little River Band and Ambrosia in concert. I can't wait. I am going to stay in this really cool Old Inn that they say is haunted, and that weekend they are having a ghost hunters weekend, so I am hoping to get some ideas for what they do, because I have thought about doing something like that here.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hi isis that sounds great!! i have some friends that have seen the little river band and ambrosia and they said they were good. and a haunted inn very cool. nickelback, papa roach, and saving abele will be at darien lake here on july 10th gonna buy my tickets saturday for that one too
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foreigner is going to be in concert at the place I am going to see The Little River Band. That will be at the end of September, I think I will go.

They have alot of 80s people going there.

Dokken and Billy Squier will be there.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
sounds good isis foreigner was here last year at the fair they are still pretty good. i would love to see billy squire too wonder if he is still hot? have fun!!
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
i got a e mail from jack fm a local radio station here in buffalo, they have a party monday night for cruefest coming here again if you print the letter they send you and take it to macaroon's monday night you can win front row tickets to the concert!! it is from 8-10 p.m. i am there i will let you know if i win? cros your fingers for me lol
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I'm going to have to check out this Darien Lake place, buffalo. Is it right in the city? If there are any shows I'd like to see, we could drive in from our place in Erie.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hey pittsburghgirl go to darien lake.com it is not in the city it probably takes 25-30 minutes to get there from my house in buffalo but if you go to their website you can get directions and see the concert line-up for this year!!oh by the way they changed the line-up for the nickelback concert it is now gonna be nickelback, papa roach, and hinder better i think i love hinder's music i saw them downtown here at the town ballroom before they got big i will definitely go to this concert buying my tickets tomorrow
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deep Purple @ Hammersmith Apollo on 14th November [Eek!]
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Some new shows added to my schedule:

North Mississippi All Stars, April 3, NC.

Black Label Society with Sevendust April 19, NC.

Dave Matthews Band April 24 in Charlotte, NC. I like some of their music but we mainly go for the atmosphere. It's similar to a Jimmy Buffet show with the laid back party atmosphere.

Dinosaur Jr. April 27, NC. Love J. Marcis!

Mastodon, May 13, NC.

Exodus with Warbringer May 19, NC.

Got the Bonnaroo and Cruefest tickets today we're pumped!

[ 24. March 2009, 13:59: Message edited by: MotleyRulz ]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
just announced here yesterday due to high demand billy joel and elton john touring again they will be here at the hsbc arena july 24th. also the steve miller band will be at the american fair on aug. 19th. i am gonna go to that one, and metallica definitely going will be at the hsbc arena november 10th. going too it will be a late birthday gift from hubby lol!!
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few more gigs:

Manic Street Preachers @ Roundhouse 28th May

Depeche Mode @ O2 Arena 16th December

Up-to-date schedule:

Wishbone Ash @ Shepherds Bush Empire on 16th May

Manic Street Preachers @ Roundhouse 28th May

Morrissey @ O2 Academy Brixton on 30th May

Deep Purple @ Hammersmith Apollo on 14th November

Depeche Mode @ O2 Arena 16th December

[ 27. March 2009, 15:08: Message edited by: J2ME ]

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home