iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Markov text chained lyrics, very interesting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Markov text chained lyrics, very interesting
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found a site that uses Markov text chains (the probability of a certain word following another as ascertained from sampled text, phew).

http://www.doctornerve.org/nerve/pages/interact/mrkvform.shtml

So for fun, I put in some song lyrics. Here, I entered the lyrics for Madonna's Like a Virgin and Like a Prayer, and this is how it came out...

I think I'm down on my name it's like a dream
I hear your love can feel your power.
Just like a prayer, no beginning
You're in control just like an angel sighing
I wanna take you make me feel Yeah, your heart beats
Like a virgin With your heart beats, and you there
In the end of the end and no choice your heart beats Next to me there In the sky
I can take me feel I've nothing to mine I'll be yours 'till the very first time
Like a muse to hide Like a virgin With your power Just like a prayer, no choice your power
Just like a virgin When you there In the end and cold Like a little prayer you call my knees, I wanna take me
I close my eyes Heaven help me Life is a virgin With your power
Just like a virgin Feels like an angel sighing
Until I wanna take you I close my name it's like a dream, no end of time
Just like a mystery, everyone must stand alone I wanna take you are a virgin With your heart beats
Didn't know I'll take you there In the very first time Like a dream to hide

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the risk of hogging my own post, I decided to take on my old posts (from the Morning Routines thread) and run it through the Markov converter - here is the result...

My mum would be 2 or so. I started with gel and fudge. My mum would be a dollar or 3 pieces of toast with Vegemite and stuck with gel and fudge. My mum would usually be 2 or so. I ran a footy tipping contest on the night before. In Year 12, 1989, I ran a little while to worry about 30kms from the weekends games. For the night before. In Year 12, 1989, I started with gel and fudge. My mum would have breakfast, which were allowed to wear black school at school, so for many years, but by the joy of wearing your own clothes. The school years of cool at school, we had to wear a footy tipping contest on tv the time. I discovered the school, so we had to quickly finish any homework or so. I got to wear desert boots, which would tip their predictions for many years, but now I use wax and peanut butter. At 7:50, I'd have breakfast, which were allowed to pay a footy tipping contest on tv the bus, where everyone would have breakfast, which would be 2 or so for the first few years of wearing your own clothes. The school years of cool at school, so we were allowed to pay a dollar or talk about what was on the night before. In Year 12, 1989, I remember my high school at school, we didn't have breakfast, which would be 2 or 3 pieces of hair products. I discovered the busstop, and generally arrive at 8:30 or so for the school, we were the busstop, and generally arrive at the luxury of hair products. I got to get there. We would have to wear a footy tipping contest on the night before. In Year 12, 1989, I lived about 30kms from the busstop, and stuck with Vegemite and stuck with it for the time. I ran a dollar or talk about what was on the joy of school, so we were the luxury of wearing your own clothes. The school shoes, but by the weekends games. For the joy of school, so it took a dollar or so. I discovered the busstop, and fudge. My mum would be a chance to pay a uniform at 7am, then I'd leave home for the busstop

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home