iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Since I'm on the Batman kick...here's one for ya...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Since I'm on the Batman kick...here's one for ya...
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLlQpc8D2Kc

Best lyric here..."If a man is considered guilty for what goes on in his mind give me the electric chair for all my future crimes now."

Also, I want one of those dresses that Vicki Vale is wearing...hahaha...All This And Brains Too!

Word! [Razz]

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome. i love the part when the song breaksdown a bit - stop the press, who is that??? ..prince is genius.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I still have this on tape from 89.

"Electric Chair"

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why I like the two of you so much...Great taste in music!!

You're right NowhereGirl, the part where it goes stop the press is awesome...you can't help but start moving to that beat! Prince is amazing. I saw him in concert twice, once in the 6th row and I was just blown away. He can play any instrument like it's nothing...that is talent!!! And wow is he an agile little man when he gets to dancing. Love it!

Hey Devo...let's stick the 7 inch in the computer...ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah... [Razz]

I'm going to steal your tapes...this one and the one with the Rock On video on it!

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That's the same tape. Same year right???

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home