iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Hey, has anyone seen this yet?....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey, has anyone seen this yet?....
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.itskaratekidthemusical.com/ if so what are your thoughts? [Karate Kid]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

I went to the show and interviewed the writer & director for the forthcoming karate kid fan documentary. The show was lots of fun and very interesting. They played up some homosexual undertones from the film that caused some of the people I was with to dislike the show. Overall, it's cool to see someone putting in all of the work to do this show.

Also, the writer/director told me that Robert Mark Kamen flew in from LA to see the show and enjoyed it.

The Karate Kid Fan Documentary

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD GRIEF!!
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home