iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » KK II Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KK II Question
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just watching KK II on UK TV now and the begining part where Kreese is having ago at Johnny you can see what is suppose to be Dutch on the other side of the car. Now this time when I watched it it actually didn't look like Chad Mcqueen who played Dutch but someone else with a wig on, and the hat he's wearing would probably be to disguise the wig. He also looks away as though he doesn't care whats happening to his mate Johnny or at least this is what I used to think until now, now I just think he's looking away so we can't see that its not the real Dutch. I will have to go back and look at this again on DVD but this is how it looked to me I could be wrong has anyone else noticed this. It would be weird for them to have dones this if this was originaly filmed for the end of part 1.
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home