iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » dvds advertised on Game Show Network!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dvds advertised on Game Show Network!
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A proud moment for a KK fan, I thought the SE release box set would go unnoticed. But they showed scenes and then a clip from Morita's interview, "It just became a classic". Unfort. no advance reviews on any websites.

Only five days away. Will be the most amazing day, pick up the KK dvds and then go the Back to the Future screening in Hollywood that includes a cast Q and A afterward.

Pinch me!

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McFly I saw the Karate Kid SE advertised in the Circuit City ad today for $22.99. I will definitely be picking this up on Tuesday.

Where is the Back to The Future screening? Is it Tuesday night as well? Sounds like loads of fun.

I'll will pass on pinching you though. [Big Grin]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Val, it's gonna rock. Only wish I had some 80s ppl going with me, cuz I'm flying solo. But since I have time, I'm going to the Tonight Show at 5:30 then the BTTF screening in Hollywood at 7:30. We get free Taxi Season Two Dvd sets (I'll be selling that the next day on eBay hehe), plus I'll be pickin up that KK dvd.

Wowzers!

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vidal
Rewinder
Member # 3208

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Vidal   Email Vidal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the part in the commercial when they show the clip of Ralph saying " I need to learn karate"!!

I get a chill

wow, I cant wait [Smile]

Posts: 46 | From: South Euclid,Ohio | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home