iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » For Cobra Kai Fans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Cobra Kai Fans
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started a Yahoo group for the Cobra Kai I have been putting some pics on there if anyone else wants to feel free.

I used the pic from www.cobrakaidojo.com for the main page but just changed it slightly I have put a link back to the guys page though.

Heres the address

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/steverobinson71

[Karate Kid]

Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got that image saved already.. Its evident that you put an AWFUL LOT of work into making that graphic. Anyone who has tried to do it in the past (me, lol) knows all too well.

I englarged it and tried fixing it.. took me like an hour to do the cobra's head... lol

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I must give all credit to the guy who has the cobrakaidojo website he did most of the work I just added the orangy colour to it. I have his from his web site in the files section as well as some other logos I have saved from the net as well as pictures of Gi's and stuff.
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HRH The KING
Rewind Curious
Member # 3828

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HRH The KING   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an awesome site.

You should finish it. It'll be superb when it's completed.

Posts: 2 | From: ROYAL ESTATES | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home