iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » In Desperate Need!! Please help ASAP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In Desperate Need!! Please help ASAP
Valerie
Rewind Curious
Member # 3482

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valerie   Email Valerie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been trying to find a place that will create a custom patch, but to no avail. I have the picture of the Cobra Kai patch on the back and the fist patch. I even have them cut out, not cut out, and saved to disk. All I need now is to find a place that will turn them into patches. I've looked ALL over the place, online, in the phone book, and at the mall. I've tried embroidery shops, fabric shops, print shops, Kinko's...ANYthing I could think of. I only have a week until Christmas and I NEED to find a place that can make my patches for me. For those of you who have created your own custom gi, do you have any suggestions? Any store names? I realize you probably didn't go to a national chain, but here's hoping you might be able to help me out. I live in Phoenix, AZ and I need to have it by Christmas. If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE let me know!!
Thanks,
Valerie

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vidal
Rewinder
Member # 3208

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Vidal   Email Vidal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=get+custom+patches+embroider+&btnG=Search

?? I am not sure I didn't really research that closely.

BUT for a quick gift here is a place that sells T-Shirts of Cobra Kai

http://www.80stees.com/products/Karate_Kid_Cobra_Kai_t-shirt_Strike_First.asp?REFERER=askmen_cobra_kai

Posts: 46 | From: South Euclid,Ohio | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home