iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » I'am not Ali13 but yes i'am her twin sister.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'am not Ali13 but yes i'am her twin sister.
Johnny'sGirl
Rewind Curious
Member # 3543

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Johnny'sGirl   Email Johnny'sGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'am not Ali13 but i'am her twin sister, i wanted to come in here to protect my sister but not to come out with the fact that i was related right away.

you guys have no right to laugh at my sister like that she is a very sensitive person and doesn't need crap like this i'am the older twin and i look out for my twin and my sister is not foolish to want to see a pic of someone who looks like billy, and on top of it, it was all a joke which i really think is pathetic and low. if it was the other way around and it was someone that one of you girls liked you wouldn't care if the guy was 50 if he looked like someone you liked you would have wanted to se it to.
and another thing how dare you say that i'am my sister posting in as another person, we wouldn't go through all that just to post as another person were not low and afraid like that.

so i will end this with that i don't want to here anymore crap about you people making fun of my sister because she likes billy i like him to. big deal and to get off it. it's over and done with. my sister doesn't need this and neithr do i.

Posts: 2 | From: boston | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Golfnstuff
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3310

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Golfnstuff   Email Golfnstuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder what thanksgiving was like at the ALI13 house?

"Dear Lord bless Mom and Dad and Billy and Billy's tight butt" and so on!

and as far as the sister thing goes. I'm sorry you guys took it so hard I had no Idea how much Billy meant to the two of you.

Posts: 22 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home