iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » does anyone have a pic of the 'fist' patch?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: does anyone have a pic of the 'fist' patch?
nomercysir
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3471

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for nomercysir   Author's Homepage   Email nomercysir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the 'dragon' patch. does anyone have a pic of the 'fist' patch? And has anybody in the UK made a home-made cobra kai gi before? How did it turn out, and how did you get it done? I'm thinking of buying a regular black gi, then going to a tshirt printing shop and asking them to just print the cobra on the back and fist on the front, then getting my grandma to remove the sleeves and perhaps add yellow trim. how would you go about getting yellow trim?
Posts: 23 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CobraKai_NeverDies
Rewinder
Member # 2699

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraKai_NeverDies   Email CobraKai_NeverDies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey i could take a picture on my digital cam of my gi but it says Dutch on it, if your looking for a plain fist then i suppose someone else of the site could help you out.

Good Luck [Smile]

Posts: 37 | From: U.K | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomercysir
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3471

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for nomercysir   Author's Homepage   Email nomercysir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah cheers i was looking more for one that is plain that i can just get printed onto the front of a gi.

i will one day own your dutch gi by the way. that's a promise. :-) how much did you pay out of interest?

Posts: 23 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CobraKai_NeverDies
Rewinder
Member # 2699

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraKai_NeverDies   Email CobraKai_NeverDies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol wots that supposed to mean [Smile]

I payed $1000

Posts: 37 | From: U.K | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have got a close up pic of the front patch and I am currently working on it in my paint programe so its just the fist, As for the yellow trim I suppose you could also go to your ne****t market stall and get some cheap yellow material that is the same kind or simaler to the gi and just sew it to the edge as it should be.
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home