iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » How do you post pics here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do you post pics here
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ive got a picture from the Karate Kid and have never seen it in the movie and wondered what the story was behind it you guys here probably have seen it before but if anyone can give me any info on how to post it that would be great thanks. Steve. [Karate Kid]
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is one way to do it, I'm sure that there are other ways, too. But anway, you save the picture to your computer and then you go to www.photobucket.com and you have to sign up. Then you go to add a picuture and click on browse and a box will pop up and you choose my picutures and click on the picture that you want to add. Then click open. After you do that click submit and it will add it to your picutures on that website. Tnen, to post the picture on here, you copy the IMG, that is listed below the picure and paste it here. After you add your reply the picture will appear. You may want to preview your post before adding it, to make sure that you did it correctly.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey,

If it is a picture that you didn't see in the movie, it maybe a deleted scene or a promo pic, like this

-

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes thats the one does anyone know for definate if it is a deleated scene and maybe why it was cut. Thanks
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't that one of the publicity shots?
Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure its just a promo pic, but who knows? maybe it IS a deleted scene?

Thankfully, this WAS a deleted scene.. lol. I'd hate to see where this was going

-

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my goodness!! [Eek!] That is awful!
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Golfnstuff
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3310

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Golfnstuff   Email Golfnstuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was actually a prop from the WILLY WONKA movie it made ever lasting Goobstoppers!
Posts: 22 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brown:
I'm pretty sure its just a promo pic, but who knows? maybe it IS a deleted scene?

Thankfully, this WAS a deleted scene.. lol. I'd hate to see where this was going

-

-
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinick
Rewinder
Member # 6245

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kinick   Author's Homepage   Email Kinick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And we wound up shooting that two sequels later...and it still tanked! haha

Mr. Hashimoto maybe?

Posts: 40 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.. Definitely Mr Hashimoto.

You can read more about where this was going at the main KK site [Karate Kid]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jules:
Here is one way to do it, I'm sure that there are other ways, too. But anway, you save the picture to your computer and then you go to www.photobucket.com and you have to sign up. Then you go to add a picuture and click on browse and a box will pop up and you choose my picutures and click on the picture that you want to add. Then click open. After you do that click submit and it will add it to your picutures on that website. Tnen, to post the picture on here, you copy the IMG, that is listed below the picure and paste it here. After you add your reply the picture will appear. You may want to preview your post before adding it, to make sure that you did it correctly.

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures directly from "my pictures" folder without going through all this other stuff? Thanks.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there is any way to do it directly.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Helen.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no other way available.

Try this:

Here is the code:

You need to put this first "[img]" (without the ""), then at the end of the URL use this "[/img]" (again, without the "")

e.g.

[img]URL goes here[/img]

Remember do NOT put a space between the bracket and the beginning or end of the URL:

This:
[img]URL goes here[/img]

NOT this:
[img] URL goes here [/img]

So, for the picture below I used this:

[img] http://www.eightiesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/1-madonna.jpg[/img]

*I included a space in this example so you can see the URL...

Here it is without any spaces:
 -

Now go forth, and, do good things... [Smile]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinick
Rewinder
Member # 6245

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kinick   Author's Homepage   Email Kinick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something tells me it's not for posting good things in here...

I want to know everything about the Karate Kid. There's just not enough material out there. Ahh, I'm dying here!

Posts: 40 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kinick:
Something tells me it's not for posting good things in here...

I want to know everything about the Karate Kid. There's just not enough material out there. Ahh, I'm dying here!

Breathe, breathe... Go ahead and sit down, and, put your head between your knees... Now, breathe in, breathe out, no no, don't hold your breath, that's right... Keep breathing, good, good, good, now repeat after me, everything is going to be all right... Come on now, don't be shy, everything is going to be all right... Gooooooood. Feel better now? Goooood. OK. Do you want to take a nappy? Are you sleepy now? Go right ahead and lay down. That's right, lay down... Gooood... Now close your eyes... [Big Grin] [Cool]

[ 28. June 2008, 06:29: Message edited by: jdocster04 ]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinick
Rewinder
Member # 6245

Member Rated:
It's breathe. "Go ahead and breathe..." [Wink]

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
It's breathe. "Go ahead and breathe..." [Wink]

Kinick,

How's that look? [Big Grin]

Those darn spell checkers... [Razz]

Kinick
Rewinder
Member # 6245

Member Rated:
Beautiful, my son. Beautiful.

Kinick have hope for you... [Razz]

Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"And we wound up shooting that two sequels later...and it still tanked! haha

Actuall, I just noticed... The guest house is finished on the left.. Must be from Part II...?

[Karate Kid]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home