iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Special Thanks is due!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Special Thanks is due!!!!!
Golfnstuff
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3310

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Golfnstuff   Email Golfnstuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For posting that song link on the board now I can listen to that song all day at work. If at all possiable could someone throw the same type of links to other songs from the movie.
Posts: 22 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just listened to it, I was almost on that beach tryin to kick those dastardly waves asses! Um I'm new to this page, so you have probably discussed this before like AGES ago...but here's my query...when I first watched KK, when it was for rent in the video shop, John follows Daniel and Mr M in to the car park and puts his fist through two windows...then whenever it was on tv they cut that bit out....so when I got it on video (coz I'd been watchin my taped of tv one for years and years, I thought Yay, I'm gonna get the full version...but..no, it was the same and it ended on Mr M's smile...this is really annoying coz it makes when john asks to make Daniels knuckles bleed in III, not so relevant...Does anyone know why they would cut that bit on a video?? It's never made any sense to me. There that's my rant over with. . [Mad] [Karate Kid]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Golfnstuff
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3310

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Golfnstuff   Email Golfnstuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That seen is from KK2,
Posts: 22 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it isnt, I swear, they put it on the beginning of KK2, to show you what happened previously, i saw it on KK1 Honest.
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earth Angel...

That scene when Daniel comes out of the arena and Kreese atacks Johnny was shot at the same time as KK1. It was intended to be the end of the KK1 movie - this scene was saved by the producers when they realised they had a potential sequal in the wings. It was never added to KK1. It is used in the intro to KKII and is cut down further as an intro to KKIII. [Smile] !

-Ian

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Golfnstuff:
For posting that song link on the board now I can listen to that song all day at work. If at all possiable could someone throw the same type of links to other songs from the movie.

right-click, save target as

The Karate Kid - Composed by Bill Conti (Album, 13 tracks, 28mb, Opens with WinRAR)

Ian

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
I know you think I am confused , but the first time I ever hired it out I promise it was the end of KK1, maybe I had some kind of rogue copy but I honestly swear that the first time I saw KK1 I saw the car window scene. Is there no-one that can verify this???
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'An alternate ending (included in the script) was filmed and added to some theater releases. It was edited out of later theater versions and video editions. This ending, in which Mr. Miyagi and Kreese have a showdown after Daniel wins the All Valley Championship, is included in the prologue of The Karate Kid Part II.'

That was taken from the IMDB. If you saw it at the cinema, that might explain it. If not, then it's just confusion!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Ok Thanks for clearing that one up for me Mr 5. I will rant about this no longer, for I am a big confused space cadet. [Roll Eyes]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home