iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » 'The Ride'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 'The Ride'
CobraKai_NeverDies
Rewinder
Member # 2699

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraKai_NeverDies   Email CobraKai_NeverDies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering whether anybody ever found anything out about the song at the beach when the cobras are on their motorbikes.
Posts: 37 | From: U.K | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris-H-
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1957

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chris-H-   Author's Homepage   Email Chris-H-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think noone will ever be able to and it sucks.
Posts: 28 | From: Liverpool, UK | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerpsFan23
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3630

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for TerpsFan23   Email TerpsFan23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, someone has to know at least the name of it........
Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^The song is called "The Ride" and is by The Matches.

I doubt it will ever surface [Frown]

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The name of the song is "The Ride" by Matches
(at least i'm pretty sure that's the name)I've tried looking all over for this song and can't find anything...but if someone finds something, that would be awesome. I know everyone on this site would appreciate the info!

Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomercysir
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3471

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for nomercysir   Author's Homepage   Email nomercysir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a punk band at the moment called The Matches and they're on the Epitaph label. It's not by them.
Posts: 23 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a CD on Virgin Megastore UK web site by a group called the Matches but there was no details of what was on the CD.
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The long sought after song of the KK soundtrack.

I have a feeling it might've been a demo that was made for the film only. Films back then tended to do this sometimes. Therefore no official release.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sanji
Rewind Curious
Member # 3766

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sanji   Email sanji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you really sure that this song is only a demo?I`ve looking for this song,but this song is anywhere!

p.s.I`m German,so my english isn`t good.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home