iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » where can i get cobra kai halloween costumes?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: where can i get cobra kai halloween costumes?
the best around
Rewind Curious
Member # 3352

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for the best around   Email the best around   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friends and i plan on being cobra kai in their skeleton costumes for halloween this year. does anyone know where we can find them? the only ones we've been able to find are really generic and glow in the dark.
Posts: 1 | From: ohio | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ones used in the film were great I have looked at the ones on the internet and they don't look no where near as good.
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youknowmanyourereallysick
Rewind Curious
Member # 3003

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for youknowmanyourereallysick   Email youknowmanyourereallysick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you just go as the invisible man?

yours,

youknowmanyourereallysick

Posts: 8 | From: Tempe, AZ | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are not easy to find, but they are out there. You need to do an extensive search for skeleton costumes. I got one from a Halloween store in Chicago.

Once you have the suit, you need the converse all star shoes, a white hood(available in halloween stores), and makeup.

This one doesn't look tight enough, but it's a good backup...
Skeleton Costume

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be a good start and if you new someone who was good with sewing machine maybe they could adjust it to be a tighter fit. Does anyone know if these costumes are printed on both sides. I have seen some just printed on one side and they don't have the same effect.
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's one sided. It looks like the costume I wore in a beirut "beer pong" tournament a couple years ago.

With the hood/makeup/shoes on, it's pretty sweet. Unfortunately, it's tighter in some areas than others. One size fits all doesn't always include people over 6 feet tall.

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gilham19
Rewind Curious
Member # 3371

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gilham19   Email Gilham19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you could try here:
http://auction.bidthenbuy.com/Everything_Else-99-1.html

Hope it helps

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerpsFan23
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3630

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for TerpsFan23   Email TerpsFan23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know any websites that sell the skeleton costumes or anything that is similiar to them???
Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home