iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » New Site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Site
CobraJohnny
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3071

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraJohnny   Email CobraJohnny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jules asked for me to post the URL for my KK site, so here it is. It's nothing compared to this one, but I'm proud of it lol

http://waxon-waxoff.org [Karate Kid]

Posts: 15 | From: MS | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eugene
Rewind Curious
Member # 2536

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Eugene   Email Eugene   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you are far to modest [Smile] i have just looked at your site and it is not bad at all given time and i think you will have it as good as this one thank you for sharing it ! [Cool] Nice to meet you by the way
Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey CobraJohnny, that is an awesome website. Thanks for posting it. Great Job!!!! [Wink] [Karate Kid]
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CobraJohnny
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3071

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraJohnny   Email CobraJohnny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you both for the kind comments (and to those of you who signed my guestbook already!). I know it's small, but it's still a baby, and I plan for it to get very big [Big Grin] I would have put the songs from the soundtrack on there, but in addition to it being incredibly illegal, my host won't allow it. Oh well [Frown]

Any ideas on some more content? I want it to be more of a fandom gathering in addition to an info. site. I was thinking of making some banners, AIM themes and stuff like that. We'll see what happens [Smile]

Posts: 15 | From: MS | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youknowmanyourereallysick
Rewind Curious
Member # 3003

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for youknowmanyourereallysick   Email youknowmanyourereallysick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever been to www.ebaumsworld.com? They have quotes from people like Arnold Schwartzenneger(sp?), Jack Black, etc, and they are used primarily for prank calling people. Wouldn't it be hilarious to prank call a friend who digs KK and use John Creese's voice?! Or how about calling one of your friends and using the "Quicksilver Method" of prank calling?

"Hello?"

"HAAASSSAAAA! HASSSAAAAA! You're telegraphing that round kick!"

Just an idea.

Posts: 8 | From: Tempe, AZ | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home