iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Favorite good guy/bad guy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite good guy/bad guy
CobraJohnny
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3071

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraJohnny   Email CobraJohnny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From all the KK movies (even The Next Karate Kid, if you want), who is your favorite "good guy" character and "bad guy" character?

My favorite good guy is Miyagi, hands down. He has such patience with Daniel, and always encourages him.

My favorite bad guy has to be Johnny. He was just the perfect bad boy. He had the motorcyle and everything. Can't get any badder lol I hate to admit it, but I really liked his character. [Karate Kid]

Posts: 15 | From: MS | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clinty mc fly
Master Rewinder
Member # 2946

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for clinty mc fly   Email clinty mc fly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there, i think johnny is a great bad boy his part in the 1st kk is tops.

the good guy has 2 be daniel but i think bobby comes rnd in the end.

Posts: 107 | From: Lincoln,uk | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite bad guy would definitley be Johnny. He is definitley a bad guy, but you still want to like him. My favorite good guy would be Miyagi because he starts helping Daniel from the beginning and all through out. Even when Daniel goes to train with Terry Silver, he still takes him back and trains him.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good guy : script writer of Karate Kid 1
Bad Guy: SCRIPT WRITER OF KARATE KID 3

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch1
Rewind Curious
Member # 163

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Dutch1   Email Dutch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
My fave GOOD Guy is: Daniel
&
My Fave BAD Boy is: Dutch!!
[Smile]

Posts: 9 | From: ENGLAND | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2561

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Terry   Email Terry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
favourite bad boy- Dutch
fav good guy-Johnny
the biggest loser that fat guy freddy

Posts: 27 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Golfnstuff
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3310

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Golfnstuff   Email Golfnstuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Best Bad Guy has to be The Fat Cobra Kai Kid who takes a mean shot to the gut as Johnny and Krease look on and mutter he's not that good!

Best Good Guy is poor Lavar from revenge of the nerds He gets beat by Bobby and then Daniel That kid could'nt by a victory!

Posts: 22 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home