iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Johnny's Cobra Kai pants display

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Johnny's Cobra Kai pants display
puthiminabodybag
Rewind Curious
Member # 2883

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for puthiminabodybag   Email puthiminabodybag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few people were wondering how I displayed them, so here is a link to a picture. I have the vest displayed on a mannequin, but would like to do something else with it. Any Ideas? The problem is displaying front and back. Johnny patch and Cobra Kai snake.

axcreations.com

Posts: 4 | From: chicago | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man, That's really cool!! I am pretty Jealous. LOL My only ideas for displaying both sides are as follows....1)put the whole Gi on a mannequin in the middle of a room or slightly out from a wall so someone could walk behind it. Or, 2) I dunno how you'd go about this, but maybe you could find or fabricate, some type of special, clear glass(or plastic etc.) case that can spin so you could display what ever side you wanted whenever, or someone who looks at it could just swivel it? I picture it as a giant baseball card type of case(so the gi is pressed flat), with a pole on top and bottom for it to spin. That's all I could think of. Good luck with whatever you decide, and Thanks for sharing!!! [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home