iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » The Karate Kid Score [*links*]

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Karate Kid Score [*links*]
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*****original link no longer working

please see below*******

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since it's a long shot that anyone else will say this... You are awesome for posting these scores, and it's extremely awesome that the full scores are available online again. You have to be the coolest KK fan around...Rock on dude!! [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That link did not work for me. [Karate Kid]
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Claude Willis:
Since it's a long shot that anyone else will say this... You are awesome for posting these scores, and it's extremely awesome that the full scores are available online again. You have to be the coolest KK fan around...Rock on dude!! [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid]

thanks man

Both the accounts I had up have exceeded their bandwidth. - lots of downloads

Perhaps if people could have at least said a "thank you" after downloading all the music, I'd know how much interest it had got and I could have uploaded the music elsewhere to prevent any delays.

Maybe a thank you is too much to ask for

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That blows that your site got shut down. I didn't download them, but I think it's awesome that you're making the files available to fans.

Please let me/us know if they are back up.

Part 2 has some great tracks....

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris-H-
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1957

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chris-H-   Author's Homepage   Email Chris-H-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Link did not work for me aswell [Frown]
Posts: 28 | From: Liverpool, UK | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dave d.
Rewind Curious
Member # 2938

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for dave d.   Email dave d.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in too. THANK YOU in advance for finding a new home for the files. good luck and please let me know when and where.

dave

Posts: 1 | From: seattle | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squishlikegrape
Rewind Curious
Member # 3189

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for squishlikegrape   Email squishlikegrape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brown,

I'm kicking myself that I did not discover fine work with the KK scores until now. Please let us know when your are able to upload the KKII score again. When Morgan's site was up, I lacked the capability to effectively download the music. I've had the original KK score "unofficial" release for several years. But, I won't be sated until I've got the superior score from Part II. Thanks very much in advance. If anyone has any ideas where else to find the KKII score, please share.

Thanks,
Jon

Posts: 1 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
Gonna upload the full album shortly.

The link I give will contain the full album, not individual tracks, sorry. I don't have the time to post them individually.

Keep checking in. [Smile]

-Ian

Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Brown, that will be cool. [Wink]
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
ok guys, here's what to do.

***LINK UPDATED SEPTEMBER 15TH 2004***

click this link

when you follow this link, you'll see another link that says "click here to download this file now"

RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE TARGET AS where it says "click here to download this file now"

The file is compressed, so you'll have to use winRAR to extract it. You can download WinRAR for free here [right-click, save target as]

winRAR 3.4

the link for the album will stay alive for 7 days or 25 downloads. I'll re-up it as soon as the link dies.

Enjoy!!

and please leave a message if you get it, just so I can follow how many people have it and how soon I'll have to upload it again

-Ian

[the album by the way is around 55mb in size]

Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
Hey, Brown, I got it. Thanks. That is awesome!! [Karate Kid] [Wink]
Fat
Master Rewinder
Member # 2334

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Fat   Email Fat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brown, downloading as we speak.

Thank you for taking the time out to upload this large file that is not easy to come by. I appreciate it, and I know many others do as well. If you have the time to repost the first one as well that would be awesome, but if not thanks either way.

THANK YOU.

Posts: 180 | From: Nor. Cal 510 | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're the man brown, thanks again!
Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
No problemo, guys [Big Grin]

I'll upload the score from KK1 tonight and I'll re-up this one for those who didn't have enough time to get it!

Chris-H-
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1957

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chris-H-   Author's Homepage   Email Chris-H-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Brown didn't have enough time.
Posts: 28 | From: Liverpool, UK | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
Karate Kid Score - right-click, save target as

[Big Grin]

I'll upload Part II again tonight

Ian

Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
Brown, you are awesome!! Thanks for posting that!!!! [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Smile]
Fat
Master Rewinder
Member # 2334

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Fat   Email Fat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again Brown!

Needed the KK2 one again when you get a chance.

Posts: 180 | From: Nor. Cal 510 | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
****NEW LINK****

click here

Karate Kid II Score! Follow instructions in above post if unsure [Big Grin]

Ian

Fat
Master Rewinder
Member # 2334

Member Rated:
Ian, another huge THANK YOU for taking the time. It truly is appreciated. I've been looking for these forever. Thanks man.
NetSolo
Rewind Curious
Member # 3267

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for NetSolo   Author's Homepage   Email NetSolo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Downloading now, thanks Ian!!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home