iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » TO: GUITARVIPER2000!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TO: GUITARVIPER2000!
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD! YOU ARE SO QUICK TO DERIDE OTHERS FOR THEIR INTERESTS, OR LIFE EVENTS, WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS WRONG, AND SAD. HOW CAN YOU CRITICIZE PEOPLE FOR WATCHIING A FILM THEY LOVE, AND POSTING TOPICS ON MESSAGE BOARDS, WHEN YOU SIT AT YOUR COMPUTER AND HUNT THE BOARDS SOLEY TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE. MAYBE IF YOU SPENT MORE TIME WITH YOUR OWN HANDS ON YOUR GUITAR, AND LESS TIME WITH THEM ON YOUR KEYBOARD, SPREADING VITRIOL, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDS THAT WANNA TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR INTERESTS. THEN, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO SPEND YOUR TIME SO POORLY, LURKING ON THE INTERNET, FOR THE NEXT UNDESERVING PERSON TO SLAM! UNTIL THAT HAPPENS, I SUGGEST WE ALL PRETEND THAT THIS CLOWN DOESN'T EXIST, MUCH LIKE SATO, AND CHOZEN'S RELATIONSHIP AT THE END OF KK2.
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you, Claude. [Karate Kid]
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Claude, Whilst I haven't read the other post yet to which you obviously take offense, by responding in this way (CAPS, direct insults etc.) you're just reflecting the very behaviour that you deem offensive in the first place.

Rule of thumb here - if you wouldn't be happy having stuff said to you, don't say it to others. Report posts and leave it to the mods and admins to deal with (we're pretty good at that around these parts!) but don't react in kind - all that gets you is stuck in a flame war that everyone will lose.

Chill and enjoy!

- Paul

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PAUL,
I READ YOUR POST, AND I MUST SAY, POINT WELL TAKEN. HOWEVER, I MUST ALSO SAY, IT REALLY IRRITATES ME WHEN PEOPLE LIKE THAT POST HERE, OR ANYWHERE WITH THOSE KIND OF "CRITICISMS". I GET EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED, AND THE VERBAL SMACKDOWNS COME POURIN' OUT. LOL. ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SITE, AND THIS BOARD. ALSO, IT JUST SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS LEAVE THE PLANET SOMETIMES AS FAR AS MONITORING GOES. BUT, I KNOW YOU'VE GOT A WHOLE BIG 80'S SECTION, AND OTHER SITES TO TEND TO, SO I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE, AND ALLOW YOU GUYS TO HANDLE THAT JUNK IN THE FUTURE. THANKS FOR RESPONDING.
[Karate Kid] [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid]

Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home