iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » KK-Documentary (Website is up)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KK-Documentary (Website is up)
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

I have a website up for the KK documentary project I am working on. It's just the basics now, but we will have pictures from our interviews and the trips to the west coast.

BTW, any fans from the U.K., you still have a couple of days to get in touch with me. I will be in London from May 5th-12th.

We're already meeting with some great people, but we could certainly use a few more Karate Kid fans.

Here is the site: KK documentary site

Bonsai!!!!

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The site looks good dude, real good. I have e-mailed you about the project. [Karate Kid]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome, Larry. [Karate Kid]
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BillyZabka
Rewinder
Member # 1570

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for BillyZabka   Author's Homepage   Email BillyZabka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez - it's been awhile since I've been able to post on the boards, and it looks like I've missed quite a bit!

Very cool news about the documentary. Should be a heckuva lot of fun.

I'm the author of the now-famous/infamous "Karate Kid 20th Anniversary" petition, found here - http://www.petitiononline.com/kk2004 We've gotten well over 2600 signatures from all over the world - including those from what seems to be the entire Zabka family (I've been in contact with a couple of 'em, and they're genuine). I've gotten a letter from Columbia/TriStar confirming their plans for a new and improved DVD boxed set (in response to a letter I sent last year), but have gotten little in the way of detail, and no response to the petition itself. I'm still looking for the best contacts within Columbia/TriStar (part of Sony Pictures Entertainment) to try and enlist to help me out.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to have found out about the documentary. It sounds like it'll be a blast.

[ 06. May 2004, 10:38: Message edited by: BillyZabka ]

Posts: 32 | From: Littleton, CO USA | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the kind words on the project.

Bonsai!!!

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Widya LaRusso
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2435

- posted      Profile for Widya LaRusso   Email Widya LaRusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah,...i hope so.
i really like KK since i was a kid but i dont have good enough stories to tell. so i just hope the project will be success.
and i have signed the petition. i hope that will work out fine too!! [Karate Kid]

Posts: 18 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home