iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Bobby and Tommy's GI auction

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bobby and Tommy's GI auction
KarateKidRocks
Rewind Curious
Member # 2657

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for KarateKidRocks   Email KarateKidRocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone tell me the auction address for the GI'sm I believe they go on sale today. I cant bid, hehe, but id just like to see them. Thanks guys.

OH BY THE WAY, listen guys, im not trying to bash that guy on ebay who is selling, HOWEVER, he just ripped off my friend, so be careful when dealing with him. And im not saying that to make you guys not bid or anything to that effect, I honestly know someone who just got ripped and I dont want to see that happen again. If you have dealt with him or are thinking of it, please e-mail me, ill give you the whole story with e-mails directly from this guy and everything.

Posts: 4 | From: Ontario | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CobraKai_NeverDies
Rewinder
Member # 2699

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraKai_NeverDies   Email CobraKai_NeverDies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i dont think bobby and tommys gi's were ever up for sale, not even on an auction site.
i should know as ive looked everywhere for them.

if anyone actually has any info on them just post here.

and the guy of ebay wasnt ripping anyone off, who started that rumour? i payed for the item and he sent it i recieved it within 4 days

Posts: 37 | From: U.K | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home