iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Bobby and Tommy's GI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bobby and Tommy's GI
Julie_Pierce
Rewinder
Member # 2552

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Julie_Pierce   Author's Homepage   Email Julie_Pierce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH my god, is it true that they've been realised for sale aswell..and here i was going to buy Dutch's..

Id rather get Bobbys or Tommys..i i like them loads.

Posts: 32 | From: U.K | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie_Pierce
Rewinder
Member # 2552

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Julie_Pierce   Author's Homepage   Email Julie_Pierce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry just realised that i spelt released realised lol

DUH!

Posts: 32 | From: U.K | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
funkysoul
Rewind Curious
Member # 2652

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for funkysoul   Email funkysoul   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julie just a quick question - i checked out dutch's gi on ebay, it says the guy will only ship it within the united states. How did you manage to bid for it?

Ian*

Posts: 3 | From: birmingham, uk | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie_Pierce
Rewinder
Member # 2552

Member Rated:
Ian i havent bid on it.

I emailed him and he said he's willing to ship anywhere..

All you have to do is ask really and they normally do.

I want Bobby and Tommys gi now tho lol

co8ra_kai_never_dies
Rewind Curious
Member # 2649

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for co8ra_kai_never_dies   Email co8ra_kai_never_dies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heyy i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw that Gi on Ebay.Call me a geek but thats gotta be an antique if i ever saw 1 .I was also gonna ask that same question, if only 1 was collected where are the others? there should be another 6 or 7 floating about in the vault sumwhere!*dreeewls*...sigh.
Posts: 5 | From: London, Uk | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie_Pierce
Rewinder
Member # 2552

Member Rated:
Is neone gonna bid on Dutch's?

Im gonna buy Tommys or Bobbys or both i dunno yet..askin me mum lol

There like $1000 on cleeve auction tomorrow.

funkysoul
Rewind Curious
Member # 2652

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for funkysoul   Email funkysoul   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man i want one so bad!

I'd look hot at taekwondo training with a cobra kai gi lol. Either that or a fool [Razz]

Good luck with the bidding julie

Posts: 3 | From: birmingham, uk | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie_Pierce
Rewinder
Member # 2552

Member Rated:
No too right you'd look hot,its a hot uniform lol

Thanks i wish myself look..I want Bobbys gi so bad.

Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY JULIE, COULD YOU POST THE WEB ADDRESS FOR THE TOMMY AND BOBBY GI AUCTIONS? I SEARCHED FOR "CLEEVE" AND "AUCTION" BUT GOT ONLY "SPOTTY" RESULTS AT BEST. SO COULD YOU EITHER POST THE ADDY OR THE PICS IF ANY OF THE GI'S, I THINK WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO SEE 'EM EVEN IF MOST OF US CANNOT BID. LOL THANKS ALOT [Karate Kid]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarateKidRocks
Rewind Curious
Member # 2657

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for KarateKidRocks   Email KarateKidRocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to sound bitchy, but I have asked for that address many times and she, nor anyone else, will post it. I suspose it is in fear of us bidding, when really I just want to look.

Sigh.

Posts: 4 | From: Ontario | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, what gives? [Karate Kid] I promise I have been out of work for over a year, and I have no means with which to bid on anything let alone an authentic movie costume!!! I just wanna see the pics, and how they compare to the Dutch fiasco, and possibly use them on my site. Also, I believe I was the one who told everyone about Dutch's in the first place, obviously I have no intention of "hoarding" anything to myself. Please respond Julie
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe there really is no such auction, with Tommy and Bobby's.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CobraKai_NeverDies
Rewinder
Member # 2699

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraKai_NeverDies   Email CobraKai_NeverDies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too right i dont think there is such a thing
Posts: 37 | From: U.K | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home