iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » The Karate Kid Song! NEW!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Karate Kid Song! NEW!
Billy
Rewind Curious
Member # 2606

- posted      Profile for Billy   Email Billy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone! I wrote a song about the Karate Kid(part 1) for a friend's birthday, and thought you guys n' gals might like to hear it too.

CLICK HERE

I wrote and recorded this just yesterday. I hope you enjoy it!

Posts: 3 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That was really good! I still got it in my head! [Big Grin] Good job, do you have any other songs?
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billy
Rewind Curious
Member # 2606

- posted      Profile for Billy   Email Billy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you liked it! I'm trying to let other Karate KId fans know about it, so feel free to spread the word.

I have some other songs HERE

Thanks again

Posts: 3 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME!!!!

You did that all in 1 day?

Great work!

You should make more KK songs...

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhutch
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1352

- posted      Profile for Jhutch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! that was way way better than i expected. very impressive. very catchy.
Posts: 82 | From: Southern USA | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcast116
Rewind Curious
Member # 2539

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for dreamcast116   Email dreamcast116   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That was great!

Right now I am looking for a Karate Kid font. Where did you get the one on your page from?

Posts: 7 | From: Helsingborg, SWEDEN | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! That was awesome. Great Job!!
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dude, That was definitely a cool song, and VERY awesome for you you to do!!! It is a very good job escpecially, for putting it together in a day. If you are open to constructive criticism, I have a suggestion. Being a musician myself, I understand, and sympathize with the songwriting proccess. However, I felt like it wasn't "formula" enough. What I mean is, in my opinion, it could be easier to follow. Like having every other line rhyme or something like that. It seemed slightly "all over the place at times. It kept me guessing because I'd think I knew how the next line was gonna be sung, as I followed along, then you changed it up on me..LOL. But hey, maybe that's your style. I dunno, just MY thoughts. It's still awesome, and I still thank you for doing it. And yes, please do another (or more) if you get the chance. Rock on!! [Karate Kid]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey again, I just wanna make sure you don't think I'm a Jackass or something. I didn't mean that stuff in a mean way. I just meant to MY ears it sounded like you had to force some of the lines to fit in with the beat, and rhyme scheme. Sorta like Dave Mustaine does a lot in Megadeth. And I love that band, and I loved your song. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Also, I forgot to say before that it was cool as hell that you put the dialogue snippets in the places you did. They work really well. That's all sorry about the neuroticism. LOL
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
veryyyyyy awsome. and very catchy.
I will spread the word and make others listen to this really cool song. *_*

Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billy
Rewind Curious
Member # 2606

Thanks everyone! I apprecaite the comments. Feel free to let anyone you think might be interested in knowing about it. Also, check out my site for more fun songs!

Billy

Billy's Web Site

gtcruz83917672003
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2615

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for gtcruz83917672003   Email gtcruz83917672003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Billy Can You Send Me A Copy Of ''The Karate Kid Song'' On A CD For Me Please? I Hope You Understand I Said AllRight Billy. [Karate Kid]

Well I Got To Go Now
White Me Back Ok
From Tim Cruz

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone ever download the song that was on this thread? I can't find it.
Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Larusso
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4417

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mrs Larusso   Email Mrs Larusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldnt get to the song - its keeps saying that 'Zed' is broken [Frown]
Posts: 82 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Larusso
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4417

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mrs Larusso   Email Mrs Larusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey! could u post another link to your song? i still cant get to it!
Posts: 82 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home