iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Ron Thomas' website (Bobby)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ron Thomas' website (Bobby)
bobrooney
Rewind Curious
Member # 2582

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bobrooney   Email bobrooney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.worldclasstc.com/
Here is the website of Ron Thomas who played Bobby in Karate Kid 1
 -

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kickboxer
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1998

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for kickboxer   Email kickboxer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats pretty rad, too bad I aint a fan of ground fighting though.

Bobby:"Johnny leave him alone man he's had enough"

Posts: 89 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow they finally updated that site! SHEGOTGAME and emailed him like two summers ago from that site and he aswered!

Every time I checked it though, there was never any updates. Thanks for the info and the pic!

You should email it to Nick the webmaster. He's always looking for new and recent info an the cast from the KK movies! [Karate Kid]

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Cow!!! Thanks for the update! I can't believe it! We finally have an updated picture of Ron!!! I don't know about you guys...but I think he's aged very very well! I've always thought he was good looking...dang, he's gotta be in his late 30's by now right?...he definitely doesn't look it! Wow...thank you so much! You made my day by posting that picture!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home