iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » A few more pics [from KKII]

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A few more pics [from KKII]
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

I'll upload the wallpapers of these as soon as I can [Smile]

-Ian

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!

These are great.

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW,YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN IAN! THE QUALITY ON THE TWO TRACKS YOU POSTED WAS GREAT, AND THESE PICTURES ARE PHENOMENAL! THIS BOARD IS PRIVELEGED TO HAVE YOU AS A MEMBER. THANKS FOR THE PERMISSION TO USE YOUR PICS. I'LL PROPERLY CREDIT YOU OF COURSE, AND PUT A LINK TO THE SITE WHERE YOU POST YOU STUFF. AGAIN, PLEASE KEEP 'EM COMIN'!!! I KNOW YOU SAID YOU E-MAILED ME BUT FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER, I HAVENT GOT IT [Confused] SO, IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND AS TO E-MAIL ME AGAIN, I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT. SEND IT TO catman03@hotmail.com OR prepareforinvazion@yahoo.com THANK YOU SOO MUCH DUDE! [Karate Kid]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I've mailed you again at the catman03 addy

[Smile]

busy tonight, but I'll get some stuff added tomorrow

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brownie, you goooooootta post a still of the two-shot of Daniel preparing to do the final kick on Johnny. The one where he's in the krane stance, Johnny geared, and Pat Johnson with his hand stretched out about to commence action. I've been dying to have that for my desktop.

Thanks for the ice break one, wanted that too!

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY BROWN, I HATE TO BE A PAIN IN THE A-S-S, BUT FOR SOME REALLY STUPID REASON. I'M NOT GETTING YOUR E-MAILS, AT ALL. MY INBOX HASN'T CHANGED IN THE LAST 2 DAYS. I'M GETTING REAL UPSET [Mad] . BUT MAYBE TRY prepareforinvazion@yahoo.com , OTHERWISE, I DUNNO, MAYBE POST IT ON HERE, OR I'LL HAVE TO OPEN A NEW E-MAIL ACCOUNT SOMEWHERE ELSE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
Claude, I've sent you a Private Message at this site.. check "my profile" at the top of the page

Mcfly,

I've tried resizing the resolution and tweeking the image of the 'Crane Kick' but it always come out in the same quality [Mad] I've done a 1024x768 version anyways. Right-click, save target as..

Crane Kick - Johnny Vs Daniel

^all the wallpapers have to have the black borders coz they've come from a widescreen DVD

Here are links to the 1024x768 versions of the above pictures. As before, the are zipped using winRAR. Right-click, save target as

Ice
Breathing
Live or Die Miyagi & Daniel

-Ian

McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, says windows can't open file [Frown]
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home