iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » How old are we all? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How old are we all?
Draft
Rewind Curious
Member # 156

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Draft   Email Draft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I am 29 will be 30 this year, I have loved the movies since about 1987 I think I first saw it...I love 80s movies in general but this is one of my fave...

Posts: 3 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone. I'm 18 years old and i've been watching the karate kid movies since i was real little, but i have just recently become a major fan. It's now one of my favorite movies. The first Karate Kid is by far the best. It's a classic and the other KK movies aren't even close to how good the first one is.
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA_KAI_MANIA
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 92

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for COBRA_KAI_MANIA   Email COBRA_KAI_MANIA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I REMEMBER WHEN KK CAME OUT I WAS STILL IN JUNIOR HIGH. I'M 30 NOW. I HAD NO REAL PLANS TO GO AND SEE IT. BUT I GOT BACK FROM VACATION AND MY GIRLFRIEND AT THE TIME SAID I OUGHT TO GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE CALLED KARATE KID. SHE SAID THAT I LOOKED LIKE THE ACTOR WHO HAD THE LEAD ROLE. SO I BROKE DOWN AND WENT AND SAW IT. BUT THAN I WAS LIKE WHAT A WIMP DANIEL IS. THE COBRAS RULE. "COBRA KAI NEVER DIE" THIS IS THE MOVIE THAT GOT ME INTO KARATE. SINCE THAN I'VE STUDIED SHOTOKON, AIKIDO, THAI KICKBOXING, AND JIU JITSU.
Posts: 14 | From: PHILADELPHIA PA/ CORONADO CA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home