iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Allie, Kumiko, or Elizabeth Ann Rooney???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Allie, Kumiko, or Elizabeth Ann Rooney???
7red7
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2473

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 7red7   Email 7red7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, sorry guys and gals, her name in the movie slips my mind...BUT, which of the three Karate Kid female co-stars do you think best went with Daniel's character???

DAN (goes with Kumiko)

Posts: 23 | From: La Puente California | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali
Rewinder
Member # 2408

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali   Author's Homepage   Email Ali   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for Kumiko.She was beautiful,he was hot.Perfect match.
Posts: 43 | From: N.C. | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BonziTree
Rewind Curious
Member # 2476

- posted      Profile for BonziTree         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BONZAI-Ryan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for BONZAI-Ryan   Email BONZAI-Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali, none of the others are even close
Posts: 66 | From: Montpelier, IN | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thischoolsucks
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1178

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thischoolsucks   Email thischoolsucks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALLLLLLIIII no doubt. Love Her.
Posts: 84 | From: Philadelphia, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaime Rudy
Rewind Curious
Member # 9925

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Jaime Rudy   Email Jaime Rudy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali married another, Chameko was a stripper, and I'm confused I didn't know he was ever with Elizabeth Ann Rooney...I thought it was Jessica the third woman Jessica that hunted him down from Ohio only to tell him she would rather go back to some scum in Ohio than be there with the champ. Jessica who blamed it on Ann, his mother. Ya know gratitude really is the right attitude. Spirits know best.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kumiko - no contest
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali!!!! with an I.....no competition. Same but different.
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kumiko, says i
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a recent episode of Glee, Tamlyn Tomita (Kumiko) played the mother of dancer, Mike Chang. I haven't seen her in anything else other than KKII. She's aged nicely, I'd say.

I checked her out on IMDB and she's done a a consistent amount of work, keeping busy. I had no idea. Good for her. [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon D Bax
Rewind Curious
Member # 10079

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Shannon D Bax   Author's Homepage   Email Shannon D Bax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for Kumiko. She is just beautiful, and they make such a perfect match.
Posts: 6 | From: New Orleans, LA | Registered: Oct 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny the cream puff
Senior Rewinder
Member # 13275

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny the cream puff   Email johnny the cream puff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali definitely.
She was strawberry shortcake and he was canalloni.
[Smile]

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davecarla
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ali with an I" is the original, made an all-time hit because one of her major contributions, her young sweet charisma, if not without her, the spices-touch won't be, original can stand on its own.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon D Bax
Rewind Curious
Member # 10079

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Shannon D Bax   Author's Homepage   Email Shannon D Bax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say Kumiko for sure. She was beautiful. What a perfect match.
Posts: 6 | From: New Orleans, LA | Registered: Oct 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always been Ali with an 'I'. Everybody else was just window dressing.
Posts: 230 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home