iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » music in part II trailer...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: music in part II trailer...
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always really enjoyed it, but unfort. it's not on any of the bootleg tracks. Aaaaaaaany idea where this might be found?
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that track 2!!!

Dammit Bill Conti!!! why does he have to be such an *** and not release his Karate Kid stuff.. its so damn annoying. I'd easily drop £100 on a compilation box set of the Karate Kid scores, lolol

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still give thanks to you Ian months later. I literally listen to the scores everyday. Something about the title sequence, all theatrical and loud with the horns.

But it's funny: I have that part II music on a summer teaser trailer for a bunch of movies that came out in 1986. It was for Columbia Pics, showing all the films they had out that summer, and dubbed over was the KK2 trailer score. Unfort. it's only about 30 seconds of it.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, man

I think i have an unhealthy obsession with these movies. I play the score in my car.. blast out the KKII intro, lolol

Just tryna find someone at the moment who can frame my KKIII movie poster [Big Grin]

To be honest, the music is such an important.. maybe even VITAL element to the trilogy. I've always liked the three movies, but I think the music is a major contributor to the overall appeal.

Long live the Karate Kid! I really hope they do something this year with it being the 20th Anniversary. It'd be so good to catch KK at a cinema

Ian

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
Oh if they had some dopey comic book crap as the score the films would've been less emotional. Probly would've been viewable, but not the same impact.

KK is for my quiet moments at home after work to relax or whatever. My car stuff would be Back to the Future, heh heh. Whenever I'm on a freeway I blast the clocktower race through my speakers lol [Smile] .

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home