iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » "Please Answer Me"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Please Answer Me"
Keithnev
Rewind Curious
Member # 2093

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Keithnev   Email Keithnev   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for any copy out there of "Please Answer Me" by Broken Edge. Does anybody kow if the song is available? Thanks to all. Keith
Posts: 6 | From: Carson City, Nevada | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if this is available or not. Brown seems to be the music guru when it comes to anything that has to do with the KK movies.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keithnev
Rewind Curious
Member # 2093

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Keithnev   Email Keithnev   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks,

I hope to hear from Brown about this soon, if he cant find find it I think I will give up.

Posts: 6 | From: Carson City, Nevada | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which of the movies is this from?

Its not on their only album of 1984, so I assume its a 'soundtrack only' release..

I just checked the KK soundtracks. Its not on any of them either

I really have no idea which song u mean

-Guru

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha "guru" [Big Grin]

You really are though!

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keithnev
Rewind Curious
Member # 2093

Rate Member
Brown,

In the first KK this is the song playing at the Halloween dance while Daniel and Ali are dancing and talking in the shower costume.

Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keithnev:
Brown,

In the first KK this is the song playing at the Halloween dance while Daniel and Ali are dancing and talking in the shower costume.

ohhhh,

man, that must be so rare that it bleeds..

I think the sad truth is, it was probably just made for the movie, or it was a b-side cut that never made their one and only album.

Unfortunately, a lot of songs that appear in movies are just intended to be in the movie. The Karate Kid just happens to have several soundtracks and score tracks missing from its releases. I like many others would love a copy of 'The Ride' and Baxter Robertsons "Feel The Night" with the additional female vocals. [Frown]

There is this movie about basketball legend 'Pistol' Pete Maravich. You know there are THREE tracks in the movie "PISTOL: The Birth Of A Legend" which I am convinced I will never ever find. I want these songs so bad that I feel I could drop any amount of money to get them. I have no information on the group other than the name, which sadly, several other band also share......

*sigh*

-Ian

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keithnev
Rewind Curious
Member # 2093

Rate Member
I got the itch to find the song "Please Answer Me" about a year ago and even talked to Joshua Lober from Broken Edge, he said that it was owned by polygram which hired his band to record the song and never released it, but there were bootleg copys in existance. He does not have a copy but said he would ask other band members when he talked to them. As of now he never called me back. I am hoping to find someone with a bootleg copy but doesnt look likely to happen.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home