iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Shower costume

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shower costume
lu_mu
Rewind Curious
Member # 1976

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lu_mu   Email lu_mu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody! I need help, I want to make the shower costume from Karate Kid. How would I attach it to me? Any ideas. Has anybody been this?
Thanks, I appreciate your feedback.

Posts: 1 | From: Ontario, CA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ds1
Rewind Curious
Member # 2035

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ds1   Author's Homepage   Email ds1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to try and do the same thing. If I figure something out, I will let you know.
Posts: 1 | From: Grand Forks, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOT ME AND MY BRO HAVE MADE THIS COSTUME TO WEAR TO OWN SCHOOL'S HALLOWEEN DANCE. WE USED AN OLD HULA HOOP FOR THE SHOWER ROD, AND YOU CAN GET A CHEAP CURTAIN FROM A THRIFT STORE, OR A DISCOUNT STORE, BUT MAKE SURE IT IS LONG ENOUGH(OR THE HOOP SMALLE ENOUGH) TO CLOSE ALL THE WAY. THEN, WE ATTACHED A YARDSTICK TO THE BACK OF THE HOOP TO RUN DOWN YOUR BACK. ONTO THE YARDSTICK, WE PUT THESE PIPE CLEANERS WITH TINSEL ATTACHED, AND PUSHED THEM THROUGH THE BOTTOM OF A STYROFOAM CUP (SPRAYPAINTED SILVER)TO MAKE THE "WATER", AND SHOWERHEAD. TO THE BOTTOM OF THE YARD STICK, WE ATTACHED (WITH A STAPLE GUN), A PEICE OF MATERIAL TO MAKE A BELT THAT YOU COULD TIE ON TO SECURE IT TO YOUR WAIST, THEN WE STAPLED A THICK PIECE OF CARDBOARD TO THE MIDDLE OF THE YARDSTICK, AND PUNCHED A HOLE IN THE TOP, AND BOTTOM OF EACH SIDE. THROUGH THE HOLES, WE PUT 2 MORE PIECES OF MATERIAL TO FORM STRAPS TO PUT YOUR ARMS THROUGH, LIKE A BACKPACK, AGAIN, MAKE SURE THEY ARE LONG ENOUGH TO ALLOW FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT, BUT TIGHT ENOUGH TO BE SECURE. WELL, THAT IS ABOUT IT. YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE YOUR SHOWER COSTUME. IKNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING, WHERE WAS I LAST YEAR? BUT I'M NEW, AND IT'S BETTER LATE THAN NEVER RIGHT? THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR, AND HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HEPL ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO MAKE THE COSTUME AT ANYTIME!!! [Karate Kid] [Smile]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home