iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help
Star_Fxcker
Rewind Curious
Member # 1676

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Star_Fxcker   Email Star_Fxcker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I'm extremely desperate here..I saw a movie about 9 years ago..I can't remember who stars in it, I can't remember what its called...All I remember are some scenes in it. IF anyone recognizes any scenes and knows the movie, I'd be extremely grateful.

One scene involves a guy and girl holding hands running away from this creature in the woods. When the girl gets out of the woods and around other people she looks down and realizes she's only holding the guys hand, and his body is gone..

This other scene involves a pregnant lady telling her husband to go outside and close the barn doors, and so he does then returns inside..and his wife then says "I thought i told you to close em'" and he claims he did, then sees that they're open again, and so he goes outside and into the barn and looks around , the gets attacked by the warewolf creature.

ANother involves a guy with his son and I believe he had a daughter as well..he stops somewhere gets out of the car, then turns around and sees his son being killed by the creature..

Iknow these aren't very detailed descriptions of the movie, but then I only saw it once and it was years ago. If anyone has any clue as to what I'm talking about please let me know. I've been trying to figure out the name of this movie for a while now.

Posts: 1 | From: Naperville | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Email Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um, is it called REX? the barn scene sounds familiar...the creature is a big and scary looking...forget what he is exactly...but yea that sounds familiar...the movie is called REX. If that isn't it,..sorry i couldn't help...
Posts: 71 | From: West Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny
Rewind Curious
Member # 2126

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for johnny   Email johnny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there loads of werewolfs in the film and they burn em in the log shack i think.
Posts: 2 | From: leeds | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home