iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Still Remember

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Still Remember
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Email Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still Remember People....IT'S ONLY A MOVIE!! LMAO!!!
Posts: 71 | From: West Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lotrgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1358

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for lotrgirl   Email lotrgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised you said that since out of all the training centres in L.A you chose to go to Ron Thomas'
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Email Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, i was refered to him by someone who says he is the best there is...i have been wanting to learn karate for awhile. do you know any type of martial arts? i hope to learn better flexibility! hahaha :-) i only joined this website to see why peeps were so interested and i posted those ron thomas comments b/c most girls here are crazy about him (well at least his former 20 yr old self)! lol. and just thought i'd share that i will be seeing him. but yea, seriously, it's not like the movie is star wars or something. hehehe
Posts: 71 | From: West Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lotrgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1358

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for lotrgirl   Email lotrgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord of the Rings is my fave movie(you might have guessed). Yeah I do martial arts. I am a 3rd degree black belt but recently took up kick boxing coz it's a lot more physical and I wanted to learn something new. I started karate when I was 9 after seeing the karate kid movie.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lotrgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1358

Member Rated:
forgot to say, good luck with your training
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
I have always wondered about kickboxing. How is it? I would be so worried I couldn't hack it and wimp out! Lol
lotrgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1358

Member Rated:
it's a lot more phyical. have only just started really. is it ju-jitsu you are going to be doing? when you meet Ron tell him he has a huge fan in Scotland. Me. I would love a picture too. I was in LA a few years ago but I didn't know about his training centre then or I would have gone to see him.
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
Yes, Ju-Jitsu. I will also be doing personal fitness training. I decided to do personal instead of joining a whole class b/c I don't feel that comfortable in a whole class. I like to connect with my personal trainers one on one. I used to have one awhile back. But yea, I am kind of excited and nervous about learning, b/c I don't want to look stupid not knowing these things, but hey, that is why it is called learning, right? LOL!! :-) I will fill you in on what he looks like.
karatefan8500
Rewinder
Member # 1495

- posted      Profile for karatefan8500         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always good to have a connection with a teacher in anything in life. And who better to gain a connection with, than with Bobby, oops Ron that is.
Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatefan8500
Rewinder
Member # 1495

- posted      Profile for karatefan8500         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bobby lover, you should definately not be nervous, after all, you know more about him than he knows about you. [Wink]
Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
hey, well actually, i don't know much about him, I just know what movies he was in and that he trains martial arts, that's it! hahaha

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home