iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » full names of cobra kai students?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: full names of cobra kai students?
CobraKaiDojo
Rewind Curious
Member # 114

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraKaiDojo   Email CobraKaiDojo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i need names from KK1! they announce some of them during the tournament and i could of swore someone had a webpage with them on them but they are all down.

silver: cobra kai... say it!... cobra kai!!
kreese: never dies...
silver: you bet your ass

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Venice
Master Rewinder
Member # 555

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Venice   Email Venice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first villian was John Lawrence, Kreese is John Kreese, then there's Terry Silver (that sneak), then there was that stupid Micheal Barnes. I don't know what Dutch's or the others' full names were. In any case, the Kobra Kai might not die YET, but the sure do go bankrupt due to their own stupidity, LOL!
Posts: 182 | Registered: Feb 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
bobby_butterman
Rewind Curious
Member # 624

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bobby_butterman   Author's Homepage   Email bobby_butterman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You forgot me... Bobby Butterman. "Hey nobody hits me man,I'm gonna tear your face off..." and my boy Tommy but I don't know his last name
Posts: 2 | From: Reseda,Ca,USA | Registered: May 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EVEN THOUGH THIS IS OLD, I'M GONNA REPLY,
COBRA KAI MEMBERS ARE AS FOLLOWS...
-SENSEI TERRY SILVER - OWNER OF THE COBRA KAI
-SENSEI JOHN KREESE - HEAD INSTRUCTOR
-JOHN LAWRENCE - BLACK BELT / ASST. INSTRUCTOR
-BOBBY BROWN - BLACK BELT BEATEN BY DANIEL VIA DQ
-DUTCH - BLACK BELT BEATEN BY DANIEL
-TOMMY - BLACK BELT BEATEN BY DANIEL
-JIMMY - BLACK BELT BEATEN BY DARRYL VIDAL
-JERRY - TECHNICALLY A GREEN BELT BEATEN BY VIDAL
SO I GUESS ONLY 4 HAVE FULL NAMES ACCORDING TO THE CREDITS, AND IMDB, BUT I DON'T HAVE THE MOVIE W/ ME AT THIS JUNCTURE, SO I'M NOT POSITIVE THAT THEY AREN'T SAID, OR SHOWN IN THE MOVIE SOMEWHERE. ANDREW SHUE (ELISABETH "ALI" SHUE'S BRO)ALSO PLAYED AN UNNAMED COBRA. THERE WAS ALSO A RATHER LARGE COBRA WHO WAS DEFEATED BY DARRYL VIDAL, BUT I DON'T THINK HIS NAME WAS EVER REVEALED. GOD I WISH THEY'D CLEAR THIS STUFF UP!

Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home