iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Cobra Kai or Miyagi?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cobra Kai or Miyagi?
xJohnnyx
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1246

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for xJohnnyx   Email xJohnnyx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well? If you were a student, where would you go? Would you go to Miyagi or would you go to the Cobra Kai?

I'd strike first and strike hard. I'd go Cobra Kai.

Chris

Posts: 21 | From: Jersey. | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dlo
Senior Rewinder
Member # 726

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for dlo   Email dlo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cobra Kai all the way and don't know what it is but i think there great.

Remember
cobra kai...cobra kai...
NEVER DIES

Posts: 93 | From: Liverpool, United Kingdom | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though Miyagi knows the true goodness of karate...I'd probably still go to the Cobra Kai just because it would be something I could do with my friends and it would seem to be more fun and cool.
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knock Out Boy
Master Rewinder
Member # 307

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Knock Out Boy   Email Knock Out Boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cobra Kai!!!
Posts: 169 | From: canada | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! I guess we haven't leaned anything from the Miyagi philosophy then have we! I too choose the path of Kreese and the Cobra Kai's myself! (does that mean I get to hang out with Bobby??)
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celticbabe
Master Rewinder
Member # 664

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for celticbabe   Email celticbabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I appreciate Miyagi's wise heart, I would be a Cobra Kai girl if I had to make a choice. [Razz]
Posts: 125 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id learn from miyagi do karate *_*
Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becks
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1306

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for becks   Email becks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd go cobra kai for sure
plus i'll get to grips with bobby and the others then [Wink]

becks [Smile]

Posts: 30 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miyagi man of honour
Rewind Curious
Member # 1326

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for miyagi man of honour   Email miyagi man of honour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Knock Out Boy:
Cobra Kai!!!

how can you dis miyagi like this he is a god of karate!
Posts: 1 | From: Doncaster uk | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knock Out Boy
Master Rewinder
Member # 307

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Knock Out Boy   Email Knock Out Boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt diss miyagi..but if i had a choice of those 2 styles..im going with cobra kai..just cause its more intence training,

you could go on and say cobra kai have bad morals, but over all they put out good results in combat [Karate Kid]

Posts: 169 | From: canada | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thischoolsucks
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1178

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thischoolsucks   Email thischoolsucks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miyagi ALL THE WAY....All you guys are villian-lovers. Miyagi is king
Posts: 84 | From: Philadelphia, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knock Out Boy
Master Rewinder
Member # 307

Member Rated:
cobra kai...
SAY IT!!

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol@villian-lovers! [Smile]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jjsacran
Rewinder
Member # 1314

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jjsacran   Email jjsacran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man id try to get the best of both worlds. Id be buds with myiagi, because hes awesome and wize. Then Id go to cobra class with my younger buds and have fun.
Posts: 39 | From: Cookeville TN | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jjsacran
Rewinder
Member # 1314

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jjsacran   Email jjsacran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i could get away with it.
Posts: 39 | From: Cookeville TN | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestaround
Rewind Curious
Member # 1366

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for thebestaround   Email thebestaround   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta go w/ cobra kai. I would rather smoke out w. the kai and kick *** instead of sanding miyagi's floors and stuff
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverado
Master Rewinder
Member # 1388

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Silverado   Email Silverado   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´d choose the 3 stages of the Quicksilver method
1)A man cant stand he can´t fight
2)A man cant breath he can´´t fight
3)A man cant see he cant fight

Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin S.
Rewinder
Member # 1555

- posted      Profile for Kevin S.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cobra Kai's always lose in the end people. Most of the Cobra Kai guys didn't seem that good anyway. The only guys that seemed to know their stuff was Johnny and his friends. All those other Cobra Kai dudes like the fat kid and the Black kid were all rather flimsy with their techniques.

I'd definately go train with Mr. Miyagi. And if Miyagi was busying tending his Bonsai trees, (or refused to train me) then I would go to the school that Vidal went too.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home