iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » not another teen movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: not another teen movie
darren
Senior Rewinder
Member # 709

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for darren   Email darren   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell is that kid in that movie all about,he was nothing like danny,alot of the stuff in the film was funny but all the kk stuff made no sense
Posts: 59 | From: norwich norfolk uk | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
A Night
Rewind Curious
Member # 22

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for A Night   Email A Night   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Kid was Playing a Poser. Like white kids "acting black", hip-hop clothes, speaking in slang. In the movie, he was a white kid wanting to be Asian. He had an Asian accent and a headband. I thought it was pretty funny. He got his ass beat by an Asian guy.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobweigh
Rewind Curious
Member # 86

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Bobweigh   Author's Homepage   Email Bobweigh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, don't be so hard on that movie. It was pretty awesome. I liked it when you got to see the nipples of a girl!
Posts: 1 | From: NJ | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
darren
Senior Rewinder
Member # 709

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for darren   Email darren   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
make the most of it you prob wont see them for a long time,i thought he was a poor poor rip of of the kk
Posts: 59 | From: norwich norfolk uk | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the white guy trying to be asain was no way intended to poke fun at karate kid. it was taken from seth green's character kenny fisher from 'cant hardly wait' where he plays this white guy acting black. it was in the commentary. *_*
Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home