iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » I have the Miyagi Dojo Emblem

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have the Miyagi Dojo Emblem
AndrewSan
Rewind Curious
Member # 36

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for AndrewSan   Email AndrewSan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, im a total NooB to message boards, anyway, I have the Miyagi Dojo Emblem (Bonsai infront of rising sun) and I saw many of you wanted it, if anyone can tell me how to upload I will upload it.
It is very good quality and im pretty proud of myself :-P
Reply please.
Andrew-San

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a host, but it requires a password. If you e-mail it to me, I'll post it in this thread. I posted the Cobra Kai one the other day.. don't worry, I won't rip you off, lol

ian@wink-wink.co.uk

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
AndrewSan
Rewind Curious
Member # 36

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for AndrewSan   Email AndrewSan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, done.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
AndrewSan
Rewind Curious
Member # 36

Rate Member
Thanks To me Andy C, and Brown, here we've brought you the Miyagi Dojo Emblem (Drawn by me, uploaded by Brown) so enjoy!

Don't forget... thank me and brown for it ;-)

Take is easy. andy

NetSolo
Rewind Curious
Member # 3267

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for NetSolo   Author's Homepage   Email NetSolo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Brown, sorry to dig up an old thread with a broken link but I'm working on my Daniel Gi for Halloween and need a good image of the bonsai to take to an embroidery shop. Any chance of seeing those film negative scans or Andy's work again?

Thanks for your help-- well for all of your help, those KK Score files have been life savers to listen to at work.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
I thought I'd saved this, but evidently, i haven't..

to be honest, the picture wasn't all that great. No offence to the person who drew it, but it wasn't an official image from the movie. Unlike the cobra kai one that Nick posted a few years ago

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannibal
Rewind Curious
Member # 3403

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hannibal   Email Hannibal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New here. I am looking to make a Karate Kid Gi for Halloween. I found a patch on ebay but have not seen the show for a long time and was wondering how close it was. The link is:

Here

Also, the Karate Kid headbands on ebay seems a bit pricey. Any idea of a place to get it cheaper. Thanks for any help.

-Hannibal

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
I think that pattern looks pretty much right

its better than the image that was in this thread

and on the headband thing.. the ACTUAL headband from the movie was a bandana. It was folded differently so that the "flower" design wasn't the same on Miyagi as it was on Daniel. Those headbands on ebay are just that - headbands. The "dot" pattern stops half way round so u won't see them on the tassles that hang from the knot. Cheap copies IMO

-Ian

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hello321_1999
Rewind Curious
Member # 3561

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for hello321_1999   Email hello321_1999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone please email me the Miyagi Dojo Emblem (Bonsai infront of rising sun)? I have a fancy dress party this weekend and need it to attach to my karate suit. Thanks in advance:

Email: HELLO321_1999@YAHOO.COM

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home