iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Bobby's other movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bobby's other movies
bizdi
Rewind Curious
Member # 615

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bizdi   Email bizdi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello!

Just like all the other girls - I think that
Bobby's sooo hot.

But my question is--- has Bobby been in anything recent? I know he was in that one horror movie, but everything else he's done is from the 80's. And also, are there any fan pages about him?? I've looked on yahoo, but he has a really common name, so I just get a million sites about other people named Rob Thomas.

If anyone knows anything - Thank You

Posts: 1 | From: Evanston, IL | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Bobby has made any recent films and I don't think he really will, but I wish he would. Most of the movies that he was in were 80s films. And his name is Ron Thomas so that might be why you haven't found much on him. But I searched for websites too and all I found were a list of the movies he was in and no pictures!
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He made a brief apperance as a barman in the 1991 flick Waterland starring Ethan Hawke. That's the most recent film i'm aware of.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali_with_an_i
When you say a brief scene...how long does that mean? like 2 minutes or what? Do you get a good look at him? Is he still hot?

Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
dlo
Senior Rewinder
Member # 726

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for dlo   Email dlo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a list of Ron Thomas(Bobby) films.

1. Night Screams(1987)....D.B
2. KK II(1986)....Bobby
3. The Big Bet(1985)....Norman
4. KK I(1984)....Bobby
5. "The Best of Times(1983)....Tv Series
6. Fyre(1978)....Brother

I got the list of his Bio

Posts: 93 | From: Liverpool, United Kingdom | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's in it for a secoond, but he still looks good. My sister pointed him out to me when she was watching it on T.V. awhile back. I'm not sure if he was in it much longer than that. I only caught a little part of it. He is iin the credits though.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
dlo
Senior Rewinder
Member # 726

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for dlo   Email dlo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen Night Screams with Ron Thomas in just wondering if its any good, might rent it or buy it. Also as anyone seen The Big Bet he is in to?
Posts: 93 | From: Liverpool, United Kingdom | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
I've seen Night Screams and I know Ali_with_an_i has too. I have it on DVD and I've only watched it about 3 times, but it's not a great horror flick. I liked it because Ron Thomas was in it and he had a big part...but the special effects are so bad...there is actually no special effects. It was a poorly made horror flick, but it was really funny because it's so bad. I definitely think you should watch it if you like Ron Thomas because he does play a very big part and is in a lot of scenes!
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
SHEGOTGAME is right. It's not a great horror flick but it is hilarious! You can spot tons of bad acting and mistakes throughout the film. It's best seen when watching late night with friends. That's what my sister and I did. it was great! :)
dlo
Senior Rewinder
Member # 726

Member Rated:
Well i ordered Night Screams to but so i should get it in the next 2 days so i let you know how i rated it, but i proberly will cos of Ron Thomas.

I also bought The Next Karate Kid today and watched it for the very first times and despite everyone hating it and saying it's not a karate kid film, i acctually thought it was not as bad as people made out.

dlo
Senior Rewinder
Member # 726

Member Rated:
Sorry meant to say Night Screams to buy.
dlo
Senior Rewinder
Member # 726

Member Rated:
I got and watched Night Screams and like you both said it was poor but Ron Thomas was so funny in it and was defo the best actor in it which was a poor acting film. Shame that was his last film uptill now unless he does another one or maybe he has but nobody knows which i doubt.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home