iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » The Karate Kid Scores: D/L here soon (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Karate Kid Scores: D/L here soon
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone..

I am cuurently finding a decent server to upload the scores from KK1 & KK2. I have the complete versions of both, including a much better version of 'Training Hard' which is available on KaZaA..

KK1 has 13 tracks
KK2 has 24 tracks and additional 2 (KK2 & KK3 Love themes)

COMING HERE SOON..

-Ian

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brilliant- cant wait *_*
Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, I'm struggling with only having a 56k modem, but I'm doing my best :o)

I have uploaded 4 songs from The Karate Kid Score so far..

u can find it at

www.soundclick.com/TheKarateKid

you can stream the music easily through Real Player or Media Player, but you have to sign up [free of charge] if you wish to d/l the mp3 versions. [recommended]

This will be on going, but hopefully I'll have both Scores up soon..

-Ian

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That will be great! I have been struggling to get my songs up also. I have the entire score from KK1. I need a song from the OST though. I'm missing "The Ride" by The Matches. Do you have that one? If not does ANYONE know where to find it? I know SHEGOTGAME has been looking for it also. Someone please let us know if you have any information on how to find this song!Thanks! :)
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali_with_an_i - did you manage to get hold of 'please answer me' by 'broken edge'? cos thats pretty hard to find?
Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A personal thanx from me for making the effort. Great that fans do this kinda stuff for other fans.

Where did you guys find the tracks?

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
that is a really nice thing youve done.
many thanks. i did hav all the scores to 1 and 2. i got it from the karate dojo that great site that is no longer! but then my idiot mate erased some tracks cos it was on a mini disk. :( but thanks again brown *_*

Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
ok, I've been in Spain for the past 5 days, so i'm gonna continue uploading the tracks now..

SoundClick.com has a lot of maintainance problems at the moment though with the "robust uploading" system which they use to transfer mp3 tracks from your hard drive, to their server. I'll get the scores up in their entirety as soon as possible

thank you for your thank you's..

-Ian

Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
I now have tracks 1-8 loaded on the page. I'm currently doing them in order, but if anyone has a specific song that they'd like up now.. I'd be more than happy to get it done sooner. For example, the Final Fight from KK2 and the Love Theme's, will be the last tracks I'll be putting on. If u want something that won'tbe up for a while, let me know, and I'll upload it earlier..
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Like a kid on xmas morning)

Final fight from part 1!

Final fight from part 1!

Pretty pretty please!

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
uploading as we speak!

The Final Fight from KK2 is a very nice piece of music actually. The piece of music from the Final Fight in KK1, is called Daniel's Courage. The Music that you hear in the film, is not the music that was released on the original score.

This is noted on The Soundtrack pages of this site. There are a few pieces from KK1 which were never pressed with the original score

'Daniels Courage' is the music that is playing just after the kick, where receives his trophy

I will upload both now..

-Ian

McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
Ah, darn, so there is nothing available for final fight part 1?

I got part 2 of Kazaa a few days ago and it's very similar to part 1 at least. But thanx for taking my request, heh heh. You're really moving with everything! Ton of tracks up the last couple of days.

Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
"It has been brought to our attention that it is missing several important cues from the movie including: "Daniel Watches Ali From Afar" (heard as everyone in school prepares for Halloween), "Miyagi Observes Bike Aftermath" (heard when Miyagi peeks out of his workroom following Daniel's outburst about buses and bikes), "Daniel's Repaired Bike" As Daniel notices his shiny fixed bike, "End of Date" (heard when Daniel and Ali get into Mrs. LaRusso's guzzler after the first date), and most dissapointingly there seems to be NO music from the tournament sequence" - From the Soundtrack section..

a bit disappointing actually.. but there are still plenty of excellent tracks. I think the Nicer pieces of music come from KK2.. ex: Miyagi's Father Dies & Tea Ceremony. The Opening credits for KK2 have an excellent piece of music. They'll all be up shortly.

-Ian

[url=http://www.soundclick.com/thekaratekid]The Karate Kid Scores[/url]

McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
Thanks, Ian. Yeah, the little pieces missing aren't a big deal, as there sure are lots of terrific ones left from KK 1 and 2.

Don't know what's up with AOL media player. It'll download the song but when I hit play, it downloads it again. Only 10 second bits can be heard at a time before interuption. Grrr.

Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
is that because you are streaming the aaudio?

its best to just sign up to SoundClick [free] and download the .mp3's

there'll be more up soon.. I'm just a little busy with work, life etc..lol

McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
Ian, what happened to soundclick????

Unless it's just *my* computer saying "this site unavailable".

McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
It's back. :)

Whew.

Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
3 new songs added :o)

I'm doing my best to get all the tracks up asap.. ugh

SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey brown...I was just wondering if you found the song "The Ride" by Matches from the first KK. It's played when the Cobra Kai ride down to the beach on their motorcycles. I would really appreciate if you could help me find this song! Thanks!
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
to be honest, I doubt that song will ever surface
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay...thanks anyways
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
Just added Miyagi's Father Dies. My personal favourite ;)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/thekaratekidmusic.htm

McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
Ian, help!

When I used to click MP3, real player would download the song in the middle of the screen. Now when I click MP3, it's doing that annoying AOL Player that's all choppy thing. Any help?

Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
Just added 6 more tracks.

Hopefully, I can get the remaining 8, and a bonus track up by the end of next week.

ea29
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 744

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ea29   Email ea29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brown -

Thanks a lot, i think i can speak for every downloader that we really appreciate it! Great TRACKS!! The training montage is best in KK1, it's only about 1 minute long and I wish i could find a way to play just that 1 minute over and over. Is it possible to make an MP3 of just the music when it cuts into Daniels training? THANKS again brown.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home