iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » What is the song at the beginning???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is the song at the beginning???
J_Muir
Senior Rewinder
Member # 243

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for J_Muir   Email J_Muir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is the name of the song at the beginning of KK1 when Daniel and his mom are driving to california......it's an instrumental i think....but by who??
Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
loaded
Rewinder
Member # 924

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for loaded   Author's Homepage   Email loaded   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bill conti did the score for the movie
Posts: 46 | From: australia | Registered: Nov 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
J_Muir
Senior Rewinder
Member # 243

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for J_Muir   Email J_Muir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks loaded......so is "the score" the name of the song then??....i've been searching on kazaa for bill conti and cant find the song from the very beginnning
Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
loaded
Rewinder
Member # 924

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for loaded   Author's Homepage   Email loaded   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol na that means he did all the instrumental music for the movie, just type in "the karate kid" and look 4 the instrumental
Posts: 46 | From: australia | Registered: Nov 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
J_Muir
Senior Rewinder
Member # 243

Rate Member
thanks loaded
loaded
Rewinder
Member # 924

Rate Member
i found alot of the score on kazza, just search under "the karate kid score" look for the file, "main theme"
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karate kid has a brilliant score. i wish it were available to buy on cd..n e format wud be great *_*
Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
loaded
Rewinder
Member # 924

Rate Member
apparently it is in australia, i'm looking 4 it now, if i find anything i'll let u guys no
loaded
Rewinder
Member # 924

Rate Member
yeah well apparnely its still available in australia, i looking for it now, ill let u know if i find anything, if u really want a copy, i'm sure it would be on ebay
J_Muir
Senior Rewinder
Member # 243

Rate Member
I think i've found the main theme.....now i can FINALLY make my own KK soundtrack with all of the songs and instrumentals!!

thanks

SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, Where did you get the Karate Kid music???
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
J_Muir
Senior Rewinder
Member # 243

Rate Member
go on kazza and type in karate kid
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that one of the websites that you have to pay monthly to download the music?
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
J_Muir
Senior Rewinder
Member # 243

Rate Member
nope you dont have to pay anything. Go to www.kazaa.com and download the current version. Then it's pretty straight forward as far as downloading songs etc goes
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Napster was awesome back in their days. I pretty much got every track I needed on the instrumental side. But then they disbanded and my comp crashed and I lost all the downloads. Kazaa has been frustrating, I've only managed "The Pact", "Love Theme" (which a VERY slow piano version of the theme), "Training", which is from the scene at the beach when Daniel's alone, and only 2 minutes worth of Daniel and Kumiko's little tea sipping deal before the storm in part 2. Music in that scene is great, but the file sharer only has 2 minutes of it :(.
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
ed rooney
Rewind Curious
Member # 747

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ed rooney   Email ed rooney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, i live in Australia and will endevour to locate the KK score on CD. I'll let you peeps know if i can find it.
Posts: 7 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.soundclick.com/thekaratekid

:D

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home