iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » next karate kid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: next karate kid
Kirbo
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 304

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kirbo   Author's Homepage   Email Kirbo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the next karate kid rocks to i don't think that much of hillery swank. wat a grose out name!
Posts: 15 | From: south shields | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the film on its own is okay but not part of the karate kid series cos its not really karate kid without daniel san. well thats how i see it *_* i thought hillary swank was okay. she was outstanding in boys dont cry.
Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with you Karate Babe. The Next Karate Kid was a good film, but it never felt like part of the KK Trilogy.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh it never did feel like part of the karate kid even with mr miyagi in it. he didnt seem to be mr miyagi but more like someone who was trying to act like him.
Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Gizmo
Rewind Curious
Member # 206

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gizmo   Email Gizmo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hated it ! i mean when i heard they were makin it i was like OMG Ralph!!! but noo it was some unknown chick broke my heart=(
Posts: 10 | From: Jackson , Michigan | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
celticbabe
Master Rewinder
Member # 664

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for celticbabe   Email celticbabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep- complete waste of film!
Posts: 125 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Midnight
Rewinder
Member # 366

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Midnight   Email Midnight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Celticbabe, I found nothing enjoyable about this movie.

Midnight

Posts: 35 | From: corvallis, 0r | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
ea29
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 744

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ea29   Email ea29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to everyone who wrote that NKK was a waste of a film -- i agree. I am gonna just get some comments out of the way right now that are more than likely to come out when a certain PWOKristy reads this post:

Fuck your totally bullshit you shitty-eyed fuck ups. Next Karate Kid does TOO count and is the best in the series. DUH! Gizmo you immature fuck up. Celtic babe and midnight you disease infected bitches. Sheesh

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
celticbabe
Master Rewinder
Member # 664

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for celticbabe   Email celticbabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol@ea- you're hellbound you shitty earred copycattin' jerk!

ANYWAYS, who do you think would have won out of Julie and Daniel? Can I get a reply here please? Sheesh!

Posts: 125 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
PWOKristys clone
Rewind Curious
Member # 421

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for PWOKristys clone   Email PWOKristys clone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheesh!Duh!Sheesh!Duh!Sheesh!Duh!Sheesh!Duh!Copycattin!Jerk!Actually!Frankly!Dumb-earred!Next KK!IS TOO!IS TOO!IS TOO!Bitch!Immature!Shitty!DUH!Sheesh!DUH!Sheesh!.............Help,I can't stop!........Sheesh!DUH!Sheesh!DUH!Sheesh!DUH!Sheesh!.........................
Posts: 3 | From: America | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
noblprz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 999

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for noblprz   Email noblprz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN, I HAD TO LOOK TWICE!!!!

Kristy clone, I would like to nominate you to be my vice president.

--Miyagi-do

President Prize.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMFAO!!! Oh MY GOD! kristy's clone is just too funny!!!!!
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
paul
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say people....not one of ya is totally there in da mind r u? hmmmm
ur not funny....u all just come on here 24 hours a day wasting ur boring little lives....epecially that ea29....i have to say.....u poor soul...i hope mummy is there to rub ur sore dick better! :)

see ya round guys
Paul

| Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
thischoolsucks
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1178

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thischoolsucks   Email thischoolsucks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey "Paul" (creative username by the way), the only thing more "loser-ish" than posting stuff in this forum is teasing the people who do...get a life dude. The only person rubbing sore dicks around here is your "mummy".
Posts: 84 | From: Philadelphia, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
paul
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh no i think its great!
nope wouldnt dream of teasing anyone

:)Paul x

| Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
PWOKristy
Master Rewinder
Member # 420

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for PWOKristy   Email PWOKristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Paul: You were right, about what ya said in your FIRST Reply! SOME stupid, immature, and rude people....

To Noblprz and Ali With an I: There's nothin' "funny", about that, Jerks.

To PWOKristys Clone: Fuck you, you dunce.

Fuck your horseshit, too, you dolt.

So, get a life, you dunce.

Get a job, you dolt.

You obviously, have no friends, you fuck-head.

And grow up, you dim-witted dunder-head.

To Celtic Babe: Don't IMMATURELY COPYCAT me.

To Ea 29: Screw you, you dunce.

Screw your horseshit, too, you ass-hole.

And don't say your HOGWASH, about me, you damned numskull. Don't bother me, you un-coordinated faggot.

To Kirbo: That's cool, that you really like the "The Next Karate Kid" Movie!
BUT, I don't agree with ya, about Hilary Swank's name, though.

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
PWOKristys clone
Rewind Curious
Member # 421

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for PWOKristys clone   Email PWOKristys clone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything above that you said about me is true. I WAS made from your DNA,after all.
Posts: 3 | From: America | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
PWOKristy, You know I have been nothing but civil to you even though you have done nothing but torment people and have been very rude. I read your rrepliess, ignore the mean things that you say to people and still I try to be helpful by answering some of your questions. I'm sorry but you brought this on yourself. Instead of just ignoring some of the posts directed at you, you take it a step further and talk more trash. You had it coming with that whole PWOKristy clone thing, and it was funny. But to go off and called people jerks, that was completely uncalled for. Yes you have a right to defend yourself but so does everyone else. Just take a look at your first few posts. If someone didn't give you the answer you were looking for, you shot back with some juvinile comment. If that person in turn defended themselves, you retailiated with an even worse comment. And that brings us to today. If you don't have anything useful to say than maybe you should think twice about posting again. remember that Nick (the moderator) has deemed this a SAFE family site, that means that there should not be any harsh language that cildren might read. Have a little respect for those who come here to discuss their favorite 80s films, and have the right to not have to see the things that you have posted. If you'd like to talk about KK4, I'm more than willing to tak about it with you, but there is no need for petty arguments and foul language that is mean spirited and just plain hurtful. I hope you understand what I am trying to say and don't be so defensive.

noblprz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 999

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for noblprz   Email noblprz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hear Hear!

I would love to just bury the hatchet with this girl (preferably in her torso), but at this point, it is so FUN annoying her. I am a grown man and I look forward every day to reading the latest round of profanity strewn, rambling responses. It is what you might call a guilty pleasure.

If I thought for a moment that we could just all ignore her and she would go away, I would do it today. But as long as she is determined to stick her two filthy cents in on every thread, I will be her willing foil. I really just love the fact that she has absolutely no clue why people dislike her. And the clone thing is not just funny, it is total genius. I wish I had thought of it first.

Her one endearing quality is that she does answer each person individually. Even if the answers are formulaic (and getting to be a bit predictable).

Of the People, For the People, and By the People.

--President Prize

Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
ea29
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 744

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ea29   Email ea29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great thread we have going here. The introduction of PWOKristy's clone and of course some great words by president Prize.

Kristy brought out some new phrases this time, such as:
"Fuck your horseshit, too, you dolt."
"So, get a life, you dunce."
"you un-coordinated faggot" (she has used this before, but I think it is the only time in internet message board history where one has actually called another 'uncoordinated')
and last, my personal favorite:
"And grow up, you dim-witted dunder-head."
yes, let's hear that one again,
"And grow up, you dim-witted dunder-head."

Thanks Kristy! Keep them coming you little dirty slut bitch whore cunt 'dumbo earred' dunce dolt dunder-head.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
PWOKristy
Master Rewinder
Member # 420

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for PWOKristy   Email PWOKristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Ea 29: Screw your crud, you moron.

Grow up, you fatso.

And get a life, you pig-headed idiot.

To Noblprz: Screw you, you loser.

Grow up, you immature jerk.

Get a life, you empty-headed fool.

You'll NEVER be a some body just a NO BODY, not with your MESSED-UP MENTALITY.

And pieces of crud, like you, are too idiotically immature to ever stop with is why you're a mental-retard.

To Ali With an I: You ARE NOT "totally" right!

You chose the WRONG Side, too.

I who thought you WERE a nice person. Sheesh.

I do NOT do ALL of what your Reply said!

I DO TOO give JUST compliments to ACTUALLY nice people! DUH!

And I have the RIGHT to defend myself, too! DUH! Sheesh.

I'm still willing to talk to ya, BUT, I just needed to straighten you out a bit.

Once again: You are NOT totally in the right! Ha!

To PWOKristys clone: What the Hell ever.

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home