iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » The Best Karate Kid movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Best Karate Kid movie?
Blackened
Rewind Curious
Member # 73

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Blackened   Email Blackened   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was your personal favourite. I have to say that mine was number 2 although everyone seems to harbour that as their least favourite. I just love the whole Mr. Miagi going back to his roots thing. Being set in Okinowa does it for me I think.
Posts: 1 | From: Essex, UK | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
80sfanatic
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 13

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80sfanatic   Email 80sfanatic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
obviously the best one was the first one. kk1 was by far the best. my own personal order of preferance was: kk1, kk2, kk3. However all 3 films were brilliant and it is my favourite movie story line ever, but the first kk was definately the best.
p.s: im sorry but kk4 doesnt rank with these brilliant trilogy in my opinion, and i prefer to 4get about that 1 myself.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Rocky Balboa
Rewinder
Member # 462

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rocky Balboa   Email Rocky Balboa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favoutites in order where 3-1-4-2. However they where all good, why is 2 your favourite?
Posts: 34 | From: Chester, England, Great Britain | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Slater
Senior Rewinder
Member # 502

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Slater   Email Slater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Balboa, you are a man after my own heart. KK3 is definetly the best after that it is 1-4-2 in descending order.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Dec 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Shecki
Senior Rewinder
Member # 491

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Shecki   Email Shecki   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favs in order: 1-2-3. Before it was 2-1-3, but the first is too much of a classic. For along while there, no one would show KK2...only 1 and 3 would come on TV.
Posts: 65 | From: adss,dssad,nC | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Curious
Member # 7

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 5646596   Author's Homepage   Email 5646596   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best in my opinion was 1-3-2,nothin against 2, but i liked the tournaments in KK1 and KK3 (KK1 especialy) and KK2 was a bit slow in places. its payday on monday so i can FINALLY pick up the karate kid trilogy on dvd...thank god! :) ohhhhhhhhhh you're the best around.......
Posts: 1 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Shecki
Senior Rewinder
Member # 491

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Shecki   Email Shecki   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if any KK movies on DD have any outtakes, lost scenes and audio commentary?
Posts: 65 | From: adss,dssad,nC | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home