iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Best scene (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best scene
PWOKristy
Master Rewinder
Member # 420

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for PWOKristy   Email PWOKristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does TOO count, you immature, useless fuck-up!

And by the way: A GAY SHIT-EATER, like you, will never amount to anythin', you worthless, moronic, drug-induced, childishly copycatting fatso.

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
A Night
Rewind Curious
Member # 22

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for A Night   Email A Night   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 2 fav. scenes from KK1

1. When Danny and the guys are playing soccer on the beach then "Bop Bop On The Beach" plays. The ball just happens to go towards a group of girl and we meet, Ali. Then Ali and friends go to cool off in the water.

2. Danny rides his bike to school while listening to "Cruel Summer"!As a little kid I always thought that was sooo cool. Riding a bike to High School and wearing shades to cover your black eye. I tried doing this, but I didnt look cool. :(

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
ssj4ian
Rewind Curious
Member # 1136

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ssj4ian   Email ssj4ian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite scene is in Karate Kid 3, when Daniel runs out of the bad guys' dojo, and kreese and the other guy laugh and tell the kid to go get him. Then the kid goes out and all you hear is: AIYEEE!! and the kid flies back in through the doors, and Mr. Myiagi shows up and totally wipes the floor with kresse and the other guy.

That was awesome how Myiagi really came through for Daniel. and then at the end of the scene he says: "Now....I will train you."

I like the first movie the best. The second was alos good, but to me the third just didn't have the same effect. I liked some scenes, but others were just horrible. And I really wish that Ali would've stayed. Daniel gets a new girlfriend in every movie...very disappointing.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
BigL
Rewind Curious
Member # 67

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for BigL   Email BigL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i Thought one of the funniest scenes was when Miyagi lied that Daniel was a black belt at the beginning of the tournament and stole the black belt from the bag and handed it to Ali.... Great job by Miyagi lol....
Posts: 8 | From: New York City | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home