iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » KK DREAM

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KK DREAM
Plain Heart
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 434

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Plain Heart   Email Plain Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, sometimes I wake up, thinking about the Karate Kid.. When I do, I feel a little emotional, always when I do I go straight to this site.. Then it makes me feel better, maybe this sounds stupid, but I don't care, the Karate Kid just meens a lot to me, (does somebody understand me?) ..That's why I want to go look for the (other) locations.. Does anyone could give me information about the KK2/ KK3 location? Greetings Leon from the Netherlands.
Posts: 23 | From: the Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Daniel LaRusso
Rewind Curious
Member # 133

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Daniel LaRusso   Email Daniel LaRusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is sarcasm right?

Posts: 2 | From: England | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Plain Heart
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 434

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Plain Heart   Email Plain Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it's not I am serieus..
Posts: 23 | From: the Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwwwwww dnt be crule...i think its sweet *_*
Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Venice
Master Rewinder
Member # 555

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Venice   Email Venice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear you, Plainheart. Daniel & Lucille are both very enchanting. I sometimes imagine what it's like to be them before I go to sleep at night. I wonder that about several people & Daniel & Lucille are two of them. You know I put a story up on FF.net about Daniel; it's just one chapter so far, but I'll be adding more. Its URL is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=390160

Check it out! I'm also working on a story on Lucille, post KK3 that I have to get organized; as soon as I do, I'll put it up on the site too & give you the URL here.

Posts: 182 | Registered: Feb 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Plain Heart
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 434

Rate Member
tnx, both of you guys..
You know.. I use to life almost simular like the Karate Kid, ;) more like the new TaeKwon- do Kid.. Like mr. Miyagi and Daniel- san... Tommorow I woke up and gonna make it like it use to be.. only better.
Bey, and tnx you to, it meens alot to me.
And no I am not stupid, just like the movie ALOT. ( I listen to the soundtrack now, movies and soundttrack very hard to get in the Netherlands, someone knows how the get THE BANDANA of the Karate Kid????)

Shotokan Karateka
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 494

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Shotokan Karateka   Email Shotokan Karateka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
if you are looking for headband you can order it from centuryma.com.
i ordered one for me.oh bye the way whya re you doing taek-wondo?
do SHOTOKAN KARATE.KARATE RULES!

p.s:anybody knows why there arent any information about Karate Kid 3 in this site?

Posts: 17 | From: Istanbul,Turkey | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home