iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Miyagi's house

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miyagi's house
Geemakk
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw on this site, one part saying we don't know where this location was, another saying it may have been in Simi Valley.
Is there any more news on this?
Somehwre else on the site it says that it was rebuilt on a back lot for the later movies.
Can we get some clarification on this before I go hunting round Simi?
Thanks

| Site Updates: IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny the cream puff
Senior Rewinder
Member # 13275

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny the cream puff   Email johnny the cream puff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John avildsen said it was in Simi Valley but it was destroyed before part 2 which was when a mock up was constructed on the back lot. There's nothing there any more. Good luck with the search though.
Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geemakk
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh okay, thanks. Does anyone know where the site actually IS though?
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny the cream puff
Senior Rewinder
Member # 13275

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny the cream puff   Email johnny the cream puff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Nick the webmaster genuinely knows the site. However due to other websites stealing his info before,he has decided to keep quiet on this.
You can contact him and ask though.

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home