iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Elisabeth Shue and Ralph Macchio

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elisabeth Shue and Ralph Macchio
kb158301
Rewind Curious
Member # 7576

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kb158301   Email kb158301   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,
I was wondering if you think Elisabeth Shue had a crush on Ralph Macchio. If you look at the film it really seems that she liked him; not acting. Was there any reports in the past to confirm this?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT. SHE WANTED HIM, AND I WANTED HER!!! [Smile]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miyagi wanted both of them too... [Big Grin]

I said WAX ON WAX OFF!!!! [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster:
Miyagi wanted both of them too... [Big Grin]

I said WAX ON WAX OFF!!!! [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid]

He rocks man.. Miyagi rocks..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wicky 2 nd Dan
Rewinder
Member # 7643

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Wicky 2 nd Dan   Email Wicky 2 nd Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miyagi is the best.

What I would not have done to be in the role as Daniel LaRusso myself,just to be tought by a true master.

Posts: 38 | From: Norway | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davecarla
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agree with the latest comment though things changed in real life, they both are meant for their partners. as an all-time fan of both, how also wished that they be more than on-screen love-team partners because both mixed well in the film, very believable their love story. [Smile]
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davecarla
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kb158301:
Hey guys,
I was wondering if you think Elisabeth Shue had a crush on Ralph Macchio. If you look at the film it really seems that she liked him; not acting. Was there any reports in the past to confirm this?

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant watch elizabeth shue without thinking how she did keith coogan wrong on adventures in babysitting.

i think they should have replaced her with elizabeth daily

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean by done him wrong? Is it because she went out with that douche with license plates "So Cool"?
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kept calling him a kid, she was only two years older than him, she should have told him upfront that she wasnt interested at all, she knew he liked her.

i think coopersmith had the right idea the whole time

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It always cracks me up, that face that Daryl pulls in the car on the way into town. So good.

I love how he brings his dads magazine with him too.

[ 01. April 2013, 21:43: Message edited by: Bernie_Lomax ]

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home