iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Need Help identifying a Cobra GI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Help identifying a Cobra GI
fearthereaper
Rewind Curious
Member # 6855

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for fearthereaper   Email fearthereaper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, my name is Joe, new to the forum and was hoping someone could help me, I am looking for information on a Cobra Kai named "Pat" any info would be very appreciated. Pics, actor, etc. I thankyou in advance
Joe

Posts: 2 | From: New York | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it's Andrew Shue. His sister is the main actress of the film.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0795576/

Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fearthereaper
Rewind Curious
Member # 6855

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for fearthereaper   Email fearthereaper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checked the stills and it turns out is was not Andrew Shue, his name was longer, cant quite read it but it is definately longer than Pat. I think I have located the Cobra Kai, he is the last on the right when Johnny is getting congratulated. But the quality of the pic is poor and hard to make out for sure from the DVD. Does anybody have photoshop that I can send the pic to and maybe they can clear the image a bit.
Thanks
Joe

Posts: 2 | From: New York | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I`ll be happy to give it a try.Sending you a mail.

Cheers.

[ 26. April 2008, 07:20: Message edited by: bandit ]

Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home