iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Randee Heller

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Randee Heller
Paint Defence
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6006

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Paint Defence   Email Paint Defence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always liked Randee Heller's (Lucille) performance in the Karate Kid. Very endearing. Tough, but graceful single mom trying to provide a good life for her son. She's easily one of my favorite 80's moms.

Randee also had a guest starring role in my favorite television show of all times, The White Shadow. In 1980 (season two) she played Susan Stockwood in the episdoe "The Stripper". She was Coach Reeves' (Ken Howard) love interest in the episode. She taught chemisty and dance, but unbeknown to Coach Reeves, and the rest of Carver High, she moonlit as an "almost" nude dancer.

Her character was similar to her KK character. Strong, independent, with a lot of strong convinctions.

Posts: 11 | From: MI | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home